Just Got a Wicked Boat

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by True_Mako, Jun 8, 2016.

1. So as the title suggests, I've recently worked for a nice boat and I'm excited to get it in the water. I'm in Southern Ontario, Canada so there are lots of places to go traveling and planting. Anyone have any ideas or stories they'd like to share?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Pictures man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. Are you near the GTA?
    I used to camp / fish Lake Nipissing.
    I've done most of the Kawartha lakes, and of course Lake Simcoe.
    Then there's Port Dover on Erie.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I'm headed up to southern Ontario today! I love it up there.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Surely the only name for this boat would be "Wake and Bake"!

.....enjoy your hard work and boat.

• Like Like x 1
  6. congraduations on your boat. was the hard work worth it?

7. [​IMG]
    My runabout..
    Looking out my back door..
    [​IMG]

BNW

• Like Like x 2
  8. how about wet dreamz
    lol

9. how about high seas?

10. Sorry about not getting back to this thread earlier. I don't want to post pics due to opsec reasons.

It's been a rough ride with this boat. It seems that the engine may need a new Stator and to find one for a 1985 115hp Mercury will be hard considering there's none left in my country. (Has to be ordered in). I will get around to doing it. Possibly not this year, I'm quite busy otherwise with life but I would love to share some awesome stories and/or adventures and possibly even an outdoor grow from it.

This is the model engine in question if anyone has any suggestions or ideas.
    <----- Not my video.

11. Just got a new trailer for my boat, can't wait to get her wet as well. Few weeks back me and a buddy were fishing for smallies in a canoe and damn near tipped her passing the doobie. Nothing quite as nice as smokin on the open water in a little boat waiting for the fish to nibble. Cold soda or a beer on deck and no where to go. Hell yeah. That canoe we was in got crushed by a tree in a wind storm, couple days later. Nice good bye to the old fiberglass cannie. Enjoy the boat and good hard work bro stay lit.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1