just got a volcano!!!

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by captain chrondo, Mar 6, 2011.

1. just got a brand new volcano off craigs list for 280... no it was not stolen. the guy was just an older dood that never used it..

it was cool when i hit him up to get it he was like" yea ill meet you in town some where" and i said "well im trying to turn it on and see it it works before i buy it". so the guy was just like o yea we can go up to my house and blaze it...

went up to his dope crib under the gondola at breckingrig got hella high and i drove home with a brand new volcano for only $280.. he even still had the original volcano grinder in the box... :smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  2. sweet! nice pickup...
    milkbag pics?

3. not yet never even thought of that lol.. ill load a fat bowl laced with a lot of kief.. just for this one.. shit i just got through a 4 bager by myself.. it was a struggle, i hope i remember what i was loding the bowl for by the 9 bag..

4. congrats man your gonna love it got mine of cl for only $200 :cool: you get digial or he classic?

5. Great deal!

6. so the the weed is called shamen.. the old hippie i get it from says its the original purple... w,e that really means.. that view is the one from my front porch.. and im a broke ski bum.. :hello: gotta love my life

Attached Files:

7. classic man.. thats the only way to go.. they say it all in the warranty.. digital has a 3-5 year and the analog has a life time... my friend has a volcano from when they first came out and there are so many dings and dents in it... but it still gets you high as balls.. analog ftw

8. Nice pickup bro! That is an awesome deal and you even got to smoke out of it before purchasing. :D

I love my volcano! have fun with that shit :smoking:

9. Nice pickup sounds like a cool guy.
    plus sick deal