Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just got a volcano vaporizer :D

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Flo, Aug 10, 2009.

1. for 250 in the box from this blonde I went to high school with... She didn't need it anymore (she never used it- it was brand new:hello:), also, she asked me what exactly a vaporizer is.... :confused::eek: All in all, a pretty good buy I'd say :D

2. welcome to the club!

make sure you grind your weed really fine, and don't use too much! vaping is very efficient!

enjoy!

3. 250? They sell for 600 at local shops.

How did the blond get it?

4. The blonde lacks intelligence, no?

5. severely :D

6. Tell us how it is!

7. Ahh, enjoy it to its fullest.

8. what a great deal, congrats. :smoking:

9. Volcanos are amazing.

good buy, youll happy im sure

10. I want one of those so bad. If I ever tell my parents I smoke or they find out, I might get one if their cool with it. If not :(.

11. let me put it this way, if I would have paid the full price for it ($539), I would not regret a single penny!! It is absolutely amazing in every single way. The other vapirbrothers unit I used to have was nothing compared to it....

I am, I am :smoking:

Thanks man, it really is I got very very lucky on it!!

I am I am :smoking:

yea dude, I wanted one for years... Now that I finally have one, it's like "damn, how did I make it without it for so long!?!" Step it up and make it happen for yourself!! :D

12. I'll try to get one soon. My sister said it only made her tired. Lol must of been a strong indica. She thought it was the vape not the weed lol. I swear she's a very ignorant person.

13. great find man