Just Got A Vape For The First Time

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by BigOlStankyDank, May 4, 2014.

1. And this glass piece was included, but I have no idea how to use the piece. It has another glass piece with the hose connected already, so I'm just using that for now.

Either way the vaporizer works great since I just moved into a non-smoking apartment building. Cheers.

Attached Files:

2. What vape is it?

3. #3 BigOlStankyDank, May 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2014
    It's a vape daddy. Sorry for the delay. Got it used from a friend so don't mind how dirty it is.

Attached Files:

• 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      34.8 KB
      Views:
  4. Damn im stumped I cant find it anywhere on line. Maybe some kind of aromatherapy attachment or maybe some kind of electronic nail attachment. 

5. I wanna get my first vape, how was it BigolStankyDank?

6. Is that an alienware computer? :laughing:

7. #7 Yosh139, May 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2014

If I were to get a vape that looks like that, it would be the VaporBrothers. First of all, they were the ones that started that look. Second, from what I've read on forums they are a reliable vaporizer, and talk about a way better warranty, they have an outstanding warranty for their vapes. Here's a quote from their FAQ:

But honestly I don't like the heater angle of it or the style. I would much prefer the Silver Surfer Vaporizer, as it is deemed as a very good vaporizer for your money. Some actually say it's the best whip vape you can get for its price. I have a Da Buddha and it's a really durable reliable vaporizer. I'm sure you'd be happy with either of them. There are lots more vaporizers so if you want more info on other vaporizers feel free to drop me a PM. :wave:

8. Hey, could we maybe get a pic of the whole glass piece on a table or desk. That would make it easier to determine what it is

Sent from my Speak and Spell

9. #9 Puff That Stuff, May 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2014