just got a some seeds from gods gift...what now????

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by iamgone, May 1, 2011.

1. Hey. I just got like 10 seeds from some gods gift. the seeds r light brown, with some small little black stipes and no cracks. What should i do with them if i want to take a shot at growing. I was thinking about giving them to my mom (she grows plants and trees a lot from seeds - like oranges and guavas and things like that, she has a whole mini green house technique thing). Is there anything i should go out and get? like any certain nutrients or something?? thanks for all the help:wave:

2. my mom usually germinates seeds in soil though. should these be germinated in a paper towel?

3. i would in a paper towl i put it all in a tupperwear with lid on wrap a shirt around it then put it on top of my cable box makes like 100 humidity in there

4. ok ill try this. approximately how long after germination should i transplant it?

5. u mean when u put the seed in dirt? just check it every day could take 24 hours could take 5 days soon as u see the little white tap root cracking out of shell plant it in soil

6. ok, cool thanks. has anybody herd anything about gods gift? is it an easy/hard strain to grow? is it gunna be dank?