Just got a package in the mail

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by kssmeimaprate26, Jul 25, 2008.

1. I just got my new molino bong w/ ashcatcher in the mail today and i was so excited. unfortunately the bong and ashcatcher both were broken....things like this cant be avoided really though...but it still sucks. I just shot out a support email to the city though and from what i've read on here they pretty much take care of problems like this rather well...so lets hope that happens for me too. haha.

but yeah overall i'd say i'm pretty happy with my purchase...i mean the shipping was really fast for overseas shipping and the bong looks topnotch...if it wasnt broken haha

but yes i'm sure this will be resolved rather easily....at least i'm hoping so for now hahaha

2. will be resolved, as always....

3. awesome. i feel better already haha

4. lucky you that they didnt blame this one on customs and leave you high and dry. I dont think this stuff is always resolved in this way.

5. Yeah...with SJ and Grasscity, it pretty much is. :)

6. i noticed the product i ordered is "temporarily unavailable" so does that mean its going to take extra long since i have to wait for it to be back in stock?