Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just got a new vape... Good purchase?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by LostAndSpaced, May 1, 2012.

1. Just bought a new toy, should probably be here tomorrow... Going to use it while I turn a quarter ounce into some butter all day long.

Is this a quality vape? I got it just based on a reputation it had among my friends.

2. Its kind of hard to tell with no name, links, or pictures lol.

3. I read its decent, but you will have to report back to us on your experience. Looks like a VCR lol.

4. I also think that this is the one they use in the final episode of season one on Workaholics...

5. its good ive used the vaporiite whip vape ( the one that looks like a pencil sharpener) and its reliable so i trust vaporiite in general

6. I hate vaporite, mine broke quick.

7. Only one way to finde out

8. I'd try and get your money back(send back w/e) because it is not of good quality.
    With 150+ you could get an REAL vaporizer, that won't break for years and will blow your socks off.

9. Bro for $120 u can get the mflb

10. [quote name='"GCstoner24"']Bro for $120 u can get the mflb[/quote]

Bro for $90 u can get the mflb

11. WTF is up with people's preoccupation with the MFLB? I've used it and it felt cheap as hell. The high was weak, the vape felt cheap... I couldn't get it.

12. If you can Id look into Da Buddha for a whip vape for not a crazy amount of money, and its top of the line.

If not, then I hope you enjoy it. Can't say I've heard fantastic things though.