Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just got a MFLB Thoughts/Questions?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jewsmoke, May 7, 2011.

1. Hi long time lurker :wave:

I have been smoking weed for about a year glass, blunts, joints, bowl, chillums, everything you know. I have been tired of getting a constant cough from smoking so I bought a MFLB it came in seriously 2 days from Blissville they rock. I think the MFLB is so fucking awesome literally one trench just makes you feel great, its not so much a stonedddd but you just feel good and medicated.

I think that vaping is good for when you want to be high and feeling good but not completely stoned but would you all still agree that quality glass bong rip will get you more "stoned" than any vaporizer?

Or should I invest in like a volcano? I really like the idea of not actually smoking pot becuz it is extremely bad for my lungs.
    I apprecate your thoughts :smoke:

2. Do some searching around the forums and you'll find your answer. But, easiest way to put it. When you combust weed you get not just thc but also CBD's and such which give you that more "stoned" feeling. But go to the vaporizer section and read up.

3. If you don't like that high and you want a high more like from a bong you can change the temperature of the vapor (by sucking in slower or faster). Experiment doing a whole trench at one speed and then the next speed do it wayyy slower and you'll feel a different type of high.

4. get these and you'll get stoned [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Powerex-2700mAh-Rechargeable-Batteries-holder/dp/B0009H5VVM]Amazon.com: Powerex AA 2700mAh NiMH Rechargeable Batteries w/holder- 4 Batteries Per Pack: Electronics[/ame]