Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just got a half ounce

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Scapegoat Adams, Apr 13, 2012.

1. Biggest pick up Iv ever had. It's mids tho, only costed me $50 bucks. Plan on rolling fat joints with it :D

2. Intriguing account of events, bro

3. half for 50 is pretty good. stringy or is it good?

4. Half for 50 is good price

5. Yea is it limp dick weed or is it that bonerifick nuggest, the kind that poof everywhere when you throw em in a grinder.

6. [​IMG]
    Me and a friend bought an ounce for 100 and split it. i also weighed it out at work (best manager ever haha) and it was 12.5 grams, so my friend prolly has a little more. we eyeballed it.

7. #10 Chrismittty, Apr 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2012
    hey that's not bad for an eyeball too, It looks like some decent middds, I mean some jackasses have tried sellin that shit as "dank" around me lately.....and....Ive been getting some bomb for preeee CHEAP

Actually, honestly, that looks about like what I just got, I made a trade with a reliable old conekt4budz of my girls, had been some awesome purrrps, so I hooked him up fat, expecting the same quality as before, after all he knew mine was upto par so He "did the same" But gave me 5g of that bud you got OP for what would normally be about 70 bucks for me. Thats the only situation that that kinda weed pisses me off...I wish I still had a legit regggular, middies, lower's, porcorn nugs w/e, especially for a normal price like you haha :rolleyes:.....Buuttt.. that's enough about me,..FUCKINg AWESOME!

+1:smoke:

Pluss, any seeds found can be made into amazing buds with just a lil know how ;) :hide:

8. Better than i could get for 50 lol

9. where is the photo?

ah nvm

10. i get nice popcorn buds,good green for like 50 a half,,

11. $40 for an Half O and you get 14.0 G's

12. Not bad op, not bad at all. Run half and make some hash :D

13. Or roll blunts or pack fat bowls all day.

14. still puffin on this

15. Same as me bro,Me and my buddy are going halfs in an ounce next weekend, and we are going to ask if they can split it because neither of us can eyeball very well.
    He is also chucking me 9g of his latest harvest and maybe a few grams of his left-over grow