Just got a free joint. :)

Discussion in 'General' started by Duckyx, Sep 26, 2009.

1. Alright. So my dads gf, had some weed from when her son came to town to visit. and she was going to get my dad high. but he didnt want to. So he had this joint rolled of some dank shit. So she asked me if I wanted the joint. I said sure as all hell I will.
    Shes telling me not to smoke it all its some good shit. Im thinking yeah yeah. blah blah, what do you know.:rolleyes:
    So She hands me this nice fat joint. I spark it up. I just took half of the zigzag rolled beauty to the dome. and I thought its going to be some mids. but Wow. IM STONED.. I only could smoke half, I wasnt exspecting it to be rolled with dank. Wow.

Pine/sweet taste, Smooth soft smoke.
    the high is very head high with some body high. I feel awake, aware, stoned, euphoric, and ready to go to work for the next two hours. got to work the over time. but Man im up for this alright.

Wish me luck. :smoking:

2. I rolled that joint dude, it's nothing but stems and pubes.

You got jipped.

3. I remember when me and my friend first started smoking we would go around and ask for a sample before we bought anything and they would usually give us a joint or a little nug. Well we would do this to like 3 or 4 people and be set for the whole weekend, lol.

Ahhhh, good times, good times...