Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just got a free gram what should i make?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by cookie__monster, Oct 13, 2009.

1. Just got a free gram what should i make?

i just got a g of some nice outdoors i dont wanna smoke this i wanna try something new,

Any ideas?

Im new at edibles any help is appreciated

thx

2. You can't make any edibles with a gram.

Maybe you could try a lightbulb vaporizer...

3. Yeah, you cancrptix420...a firecracker lol...i give u neg rep for saying you cant make edibles with a gram.

4. Eh I guess. I don't really consider a firecracker a real edible. They taste like shit and a lot of the time the high isn't that great.

5. YOU CAN MAKE A EDIBLE WITH A GRAM! Make a firecracker, trust me all I needed was .5

I ate .5 didn't feel much after an hour and I thought it wasnt going to work so I ate the other .5 and I was FUCKED. You don't wanna be as fucked as I was that night OMG I could not walk, think, and I thought I was going to die from choking on my dry mouth. Enjoy :smoking: BTW they don't smell when they are baking so don't even worry about it! :wave:

6. Free gram - good for you. Man why can't I get that lucky.

I like to cook so if it were me, I would make some meatballs man, just take yoru fav. recipe and toss in your gram and away you go. Basically you are sub. oregano with your gram.

Otherwise If you want something sweet let me know I have tons of recipes that will satisfy your sweet tooth.

HTH

7. Look in the edibles section o' the forum here and find the one that's for just making a peanut butter spread.

eh - I'll go find it and link to it in a sec, it sounds great and according to the dude who posted it will get you BALLZZ to the wall BLAZED, you can spread it on toast, peanut butter and jelly sandwich, peanut butter and banana, whatever's your jam yo.. haha only takes 25 minutes to cook too..

LINK: http://forum.grasscity.com/incredible-edible-herb/478661-better-than-firecrackers.html

Keep tokin' muthafucka ..... or munchin' as the case would be here haha.

8. just smoke it. anything else would be pointless.

9. :confused:

It's just a g? I get free grammes all the time, if I'm at my dealers house he'll just
    randomly give me free weed, even if I'm not there to buy.