Just got a bug high.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Green Piece, Aug 26, 2012.

1. #1 Green Piece, Aug 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2012
    I'm chilling in my room just now; my computer is in the corner, between 2 huge windows always open. I noticed a june bug outside, hanging out on the screen of my window. I just got a dub for the 1st time in like a week, so I'm enjoying it and after a few minutes, I thought, 'Why not get that bug high? I'm already blowing smoke out the other window.' lol (BTW june bugs are big & ugly but they're harmless, clumsy bugs.)

So I took a hit and held it in like normal, then exhaled onto the bug, who was still in the same spot. No effect, bc I absorbed most of it, and smoke wasn't even visible, bc I absorbed so much of it. So then I decided to give it an exhalation that was stronger, so I took a hit and immediately exhaled (thick white smoke). Unfortunately the bug fell off the screen as soon as I did this. :(

I felt bad bc I wasn't trying to harm the thing. They're clumsy so its fall wasn't necessarily bad; Maybe it was surprised and just fell with normal clumsiness. lol There's a small ledge on the outside of my window, and I heard it hit that when he fell, but I couldn't see if it was there, or fell further. I thought of how benign herb is, and thought that I probably didn't harm it.

After a minute, it slowly crawls back up the screen (so it must have stayed on that ledge). It stopped at the same place it was hanging out before. I swear the thing was coming back for more bc it was curious and kinda liked it. :D

So now I knew not to exhale full-strength smoke. I held in a hit just a bit (to absorb a bit), then exhaled slowly onto it. This time he stayed in that spot and seemed OK. He moved away slightly when I exhaled too fast (so smoke was too strong) but I just backed up and exhaled more gently, and he was fine.

Then I waited for a reaction. Nothing and then he lifted one leg off the screen and started waving it around happily. I watched and he did the same with 2 other legs I think, so he was holding on with half its legs and waving half its legs, as if he was enjoying himself. Hell I guess he was dancing. lol After a minute of dancing while hanging on the screen, he flew off slowly so I'm pretty sure I got him high and he enjoyed it. :D

2. lol i did that once to a snal, i wonder if it got high o_O

3. Bug got too high .

I fall off windows all the time when I smoke

4. the fuck did i just attempt to read. that is a long story to tell about getting a single bug "high". do you realize that the bug is tiny, has no idea what was going on and no idea how to get high, probably doesn't even have proper receptors..
    and it was the bugs first time probably even seeing smoke, do you think he would know to inhale it if he even had lungs to get stoned?
    this is animal cruelty by the way and the thread will be deleted.

5. [quote name='"PlantDefenseB"']the fuck did i just attempt to read. that is a long story to tell about getting a single bug "high". do you realize that the bug is tiny, has no idea what was going on and no idea how to get high, probably doesn't even have proper receptors..
    and it was the bugs first time probably even seeing smoke, do you think he would know to inhale it if he even had lungs to get stoned?
    this is animal cruelty by the way and the thread will be deleted.[/quote]

lol you gotta be joking.

6. Fuck off.

I love getting snails high!

7. Unnecessarily douchey.

8. plantdefenseb im not sure if bugs can actually get high, but they can take in smoke through their exoskeleton. all bugs' exoskeleton are covered with tiny holes where they receive oxygen, so he must have been getting smoke. wouldnt be suprised if something happened lol. oh well time to go smoke a bowl

9. #9 Green Piece, Aug 26, 2012
    Yeah this guy can't be serious. First, how can someone not be able to read what I wrote. lol That would be like two paragraphs if u saw it in a book or magazine.

Second, the bug did get high and he enjoyed it. :D AFAIK. So there's no cruelty.

Third, bugs do breathe. lol They don't have lungs but they breathe thru tiny holes in their exoskeleton. (The hard outer shell that bugs have, instead of an inner skeleton like we have.)

Now, the same guy will probably come back and complain that this post is too long too. lol What are you doing on a forum if you dislike reading? lol

10. hahahaha wtf hivemind!!!!!!

11. ^what does that mean? lol whatever, maybe I'm writing too much. This post should be easy enough for u guys.

12. I Was lmao the whole time reading OP story.

+ rep

13. #13 Green Piece, Aug 26, 2012
    Edit: I simplified the OP a bit. Sometimes I can write too much at 1st. Sorry. lol

14. Yeah the bug definitely had no idea what was going on, one can't enjoy what they don't realize. Sure the bug could have gotten high and danced his little shit silly, but the bug definitely can't determine if he is high or not.

15. The first i smoked i had no fkn clue what was going on

And i enjoyed my self alright ;)

But i wish i could rep op hahahah

16. They don't have receptors, and they also don't have sticks up their asses kike you.
    Lol, you're like one of those people who never notice good things and die bored.
    ...with sticks up your ass

17. Was about to say.. I don't think that insects brains have cannabis receptors like we do guys. So while the idea may seem cool, we just can't get our little friends high I believe. :(

18. either way...funny as shit...+1 to the OP!!!!

19. maybe the bug was having a seizure with its legs up in the air.