Just got a Bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by at537, Jun 10, 2009.

1. I just got this bong. You can see it by clicking on the link, or in the pic. Tell me what you think, if its a piece of shit or not. I havent used it yet, its at my friends house because we split the money on it, and i cant keep it at my house, so yea. And im dry. But just read the specs on it and the price and tell me if you think it was a good deal or if i just got a shitty ass bong.

Thanks.

Clear glass bong - See bong | Water Bongs Glass Pipes

83-clear-glass-bong-see-bong.jpg

2. Good deal, little small for my taste. I think you either go with a bub, OR 1 1/2 - 2ft bong, not a big fan of in between, but this one is pretty sick

3. i like it. the bowl looks a little wide tho but that just mean great bowl packs!

4. well it's a good beginner tube but it's really thin glass (2.8mm) I'd be really careful with it post up some milkshots as soon as you get a chance tho :)

5. Yeah I'd recommend using this as your house bong seeing as its really thin, wouldn't want to chance breaking it transporting you know? Other than that a nice pickup :wave:

6. Looks pretty sick. Beats my pom bottle bong for sure ;)

7. Yea, we are going to be carrying it in a back pack but wrap it in a plastic bubble wrap n shit u kno. I wish i could just keep it at my home but my parents would kill me if they found another piece lol. I am going to post pics hopefully like milkshots of me using it soon.

Pce