Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just Got a Bag

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by WGPsmoker420, Apr 19, 2006.

1. This is a half I just baught its nothing too good but its decent and theres my new digi stoned:smoke:....

Attached Files:

2. that calls for a couple of blunt wraps bro.

take it to yo head.:smoke:

3. lol ya a few blunt raps but most of this is going into some delicious brownies for 4/20/06 :smoking: cant wait....

4. not bad at least it has plenty of hairs, you should try and make some fire crackers with that shit because the fire crackers will fuck you up with a little amount of cheeva and it doesnt even hvae to be dank

5. wow, i was totally seeing 3 alligators in the bag for a bit, then you lined the three buds up on that drawing:smoking:. Nice pickup and goodluck on the scrumpties...new word.. no? bakedgoods with marijuana in them. :smoke:

6. that is a very nice bag there man