Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

just got a a deal, wondering if i got ripped

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by razonx, Oct 4, 2008.

1. hey well where i live bud is expensive and atm its very "get what your given" due to it being dry budwise, anyyways me and a mate went halves (more like he paid for it all i paid 5bucks) in a 90$ deal.

anyways basically loading 2 pics 1 of a scale of the amount of dope next to a lighter and is that worth it or is it a rip off? dont have a scale unfortunatly but i hope pics will be enough.

second question - what type of bud is this ? we have no real special types here its basically all the same some with different smells some more green than others - some without a smell =/

(sorry about quality of pics shit fone and if it makes it too hard to work out what type of bud it is then dont worry >.<)

This pic is of the bud:http://img296.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc00209fn7.jpg
    This pic is of the deal:http://img296.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc00206rk8.jpg

2. first of all how are you guys going half if he pays 85$ of it and you 5$

second how much was the sack supposedly, 8th or something?

3. It looks like some nice bud from the pics. I'd say it looks like around a 1/4 oz which for $90 is a fine deal, especially if its in a dry town like you say. About the type of bud it is, theres no way to tell from the pictures but it looks good, nice hairs.

4. #4 Fresno_Kush, Oct 4, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2008
    Please don't use dope when describing weed it isn't dope,dope is herion,coke,meth thats dope this is a plant not dope sorry but that shit bugs me and if you say this people will definitly know your new and rip you off for 90 looks pretty bad considering it looks like hey to me.Is that grinded in the corner.
    Just look at the nugs and see if you can see the trich's if you can see some trich's/"crystals" then it is an ok deal but if it looks like mabey a couple tri's here and there then nah i think it was a rip without a weight we'll never know it looks like a 1/4 to me too but of some lower mids

although they do look kinda dense. are they? if there dense then i would say the weight is round the 9 gram range so almost 3/8ths of an Oz

5. like i said in my other post, we use different terms and "dope" is a term to pot/weed/bud there is no real fancy name.

and its very crystally with alot of brown hairs on it so it isnt, it isnt grinded up in the corner that was just a small bud i cut up to try it out, had a really good hit to it esp since i only had a little.

6. hahaha i ment, im only paying 5 bucks because its basically his shout ;p

7. yeah they are dense, some arnt but most are and are big buds.

8. i'm sorry i don't think you know too many terms yet then ok so if its got trichs thats all that matters in weed thats what gets you high so if its dense/thick got crystals then yes great deal like i said it looks around 1/4(7grams) or more (how big is the scale?) and round here a 1/4 of dro is round 90 like you got.Alright deal if it gets you high and you guys have a dry city then it was worth it.

9. Uh,I think he can call his Marijuana what he wants.

It looks around 6-8 grams.What quality is it supposed to be?

10. well the quality is just the "normal" here, its all really the same but some people just have better i really dont know thats why i was sort of hoping someone could tell but i didnt think the pics were enough quality

11. looks like good shit. i don't think you got ripped off. i sometimes pay 110 for a quarter..:mad:

but its usually some really good funk. triangle bud.:smoke:

12. i dont understand why you'd be complaining
    or even asking if YOU got ripped off. you threw down
    was 5 dollars, that aint shit. stop bitchin. If i was ya homeboy
    and i payed 85 and u payed 5, im smokin you up on the 1 blunt you
    payed for and then im out. just be happy that with that 5 u got to smoke son.

13. Definitely over a 1/4 IMO.... good deal, if the bud is good.

14. #14 razonx, Oct 4, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2008

when the fuck did i bitch? and ever thought i was asking for my mate? maybe you should stop thinking you know everything and re-read bro.

yeah i do things for my friends unlike you mate

oh and if you must know reason why hes paying me so much is because ive gave him ALOT of pot before so hes paying me back.

15. looks like maybe a quarter of nugg

not a bad deal most people pay 90-100 somtimes even over for a quarter

16. Looks like a good deal to me

17. Looks like a decent quarter of good beast, I'd say that it was a fair deal.

18. I'm so happy I only have to pay $100 an O.
    Not high grade shit mind you, but def. high mids.

So to me, yeah, rip off. But your area is probably different.

It's getting kinda dry round here, but my new connect lives in my neighborhood and reups every night, so I'm fuckin golden right now.