Just got a $500 ticket...Funny cop story

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by smokeyeyes12, Jul 13, 2011.

1. #1 smokeyeyes12, Jul 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2011
    I was coming home from working the late shift, it was around 1am at night. I go through this farm town in oder to get home and it's pretty deserted....No others cars were around and I was getting anxious to get home because I was so fucking tired of working all day and night....So I just started speeding like a fuckin' maniac going 110km (69 miles) in a 50 km (31 miles) zone.

Meanwhile this Cop truck comes behind me and starts flashing his lights. I thought it was a regular civilian's truck and he put on his hazard lights and I figure he's going to pull over to the side any minute. I keep driving...for about 5 minutes with this cop signaling me to pull over. He eventually comes to the parallel lane and starts pointing to the side and it eventually comes to my attention that this guy's a cop.

I'm just thinking in my head, "haha wow, im losing my license for sure" . He gets out of his car and starts approaching slowly as if he thought I would reach for a weapon.

"PUT YOU'RE HANDS ON THE WHEEL! PUT YOUR HANDS ON THE WHEEL! NOOOW"

I put my hands on the wheel.

This guy is so fucking PISSED off, he comes up to my window.

"DID YOU NOT SEE THE BLUE AND RED LIGHTS FOR 5 DAMN MINUTES"

"yessir, I did........... ........ I.... thought it was hazard lights......"

*blank stare* .....his faces starts turning red. and I'm looking at him trying not to laugh...I didn't thank god.

If I had to describe the look on his face, It honestly looked like a man that just caught his newly wed wife fucking his own brother on his own bed that he just bought.

He starts looking in my vehicle

"I'm not doing drugs, you can check my car"

He went over to his patrol truck for about i think it was at least 15 minutes.....

Didn't charge me for speeding. I deserved it though. He got me only on failing to stop for an emergency vehicle. $500 fine.

He gave me the ticket, and I just kinda nodded, accepted my fate and we parted ways.

2. lucky man, last time i got pulled over i got arrested.

:smoke:

3. So was it hazard lights or red and blue lights..... if they were red and blue, what the fuck were you thinking?

4. I wasn't thinking. I was working hard labor all fucking day and night and I was tired as hell... I had a headache and my mind was exhausted. Worked all those hours, only to blow half a paycheck on a ticket. Congratu-fucking lations to myself.

5. Could been worse? xD But after 5 minutes you shoulda got the signal

6. liked your story bro ... i wish the cops that lasered me were that cool :(... but a friend of mine once got followed by cops @ 110 kmh in a 50 zone and the cops had nothing to radar/laser/film it ... they stopped him and he told them he had to pick up his sister who was alone in a bad part of town... he didnt have ID/drivers license nothing and they made him pay 30$ ... you lucky asses!

i paid 1200$ for 23kmh over the speed limit and still have 2 years license-probation :(

7. I have been dinged several times. Although I know how to beat the tickets...

Anyways, you where lucky op. He obviously didn't have radar on the truck. Because cops cannot ticket you for speeding based on their own speedo. This is also why I only slow down when my radar detector goes off XD

8. I got a $160 speeding ticket last week. Told the cop I would see him in court.

9. I failed to pull over once, i didn't think the cop behind me was after me :( :D

10. hahaha, did you really? bad ass!:cool:

11. Yeah you can fight any ticket you get. Their is a good chance the cop won't even show up.