just got 2 new pieces (pictures of all my pieces)

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by lady garbage, Aug 23, 2011.

1. so I just got back from Myrtle beach sunday. it was AMAZING. our hotel was right on the beach (and we had an ocean front room!), we saw dolphins while on the beach, and we went on a dolphin watch out of murrells inlet and saw many more dolphins. they were so beautiful, and so close to the boat too! we could hear them chattering, and we got to see a baby :) there were many cool shells on the beach. I even found a fossilized shell, and fresh coral! everything about myrtle beach was amazing. we're already planning our next trip. :p

my mom bought me a cute little bubbler from a store at broadway at the beach (forget the name) and my boyfriend got me THE cutest little elephant pipe from a smoke shop called up in smoke. I was so happy! :hello: the second I saw it, I knew I had to have it. both pieces seem to be very well made. here are pictures of them as well as some other shit I got from myrtle beach. hope the pictures aren't too big!

[​IMG]
    the bubbler. I've named him Zeus. $20

[​IMG]
    haven't really decided on a name but I'm leaning towards Milton :p $25

[​IMG]
    the two side by side. you can see my now-retired first ever piece in the background~

[​IMG]
    my first dry piece I bought. not the prettiest, but it works very well. still has no name lol :( got him at a place called nutz in wappingers, new york for $20

[​IMG]
    my first glass piece, sinbad :( r.i.p (broke on the bottom while cleaning it. my stupid ass hit it on the faucet LOL)

here are some other things I got in myrtle beach:p

[​IMG]
    crystals I bought at the gay dolphin on my gross table

[​IMG]
    shark jaw from the gay dolphin

[​IMG]
    cute dolphin figurine

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    fossilized shell! it looked like a poop of some sort at first so I approached with extreme caution. then I realized it was a shell shaped "rock". I do believe this is a fossilized shell. very exciting find :p

[​IMG]
    adorable little crab (at least, I think) shell I found in the sand. so cute!

sorry for so many pictures, but I just had to share this stuff. what do you think of my pipes? and does anybody have any suggestions for names for my elephant, and for my blue pipe?

2. The elephant..he just looks like a milton to me.

3. milton seems good

4. hehe yeah, it popped into my head instantly. I would name him Wessley, but I already have a fat stuffed monkey named Wessley lol

I'm so happy my boyfriend bought him for me, I've been absolutely dying for an elephant pipe!

5. Nice collection man! You have some unique pieces.