Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just got $100 in the mail...what to buy?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Floff, May 3, 2011.

1. I'm graduating next month and just received my first congrats letter with $100 in it. My only question now...

What should I buy with it?!

2. How about you think for your self?

3. Put it towards edyamacation

4. donate it to little black children with aids and austism in wheelchairs

5. 1 100 dollar blow job
    Or
    50 2 dollar blow jobs? The choice is yours

6. Mmm, you could get some clothing, put it in the bank to save, go out for a nice dinner, donate it to charity. There are millions of things you can do with money.

7. I don't want to, that's why I came on the forums :smoke:

8. I just got quoted - $100 for 7g of my favorite herb :)

9. Get a douche... You might have some money left for lollipops and balloons...

Attached Files:

10. i can get 9gs for 100 does anybody give a fuck? No, no they don't

11. $100 can feed you for a long time in college. Buy 100 six packs of ramen at the dollar store.

12. Malnutrition is one of the leading causes of hunger.
    Ramen is delicious; you'll want something better though.
    Buy some steaks. Also, lobster.

13. buy the quarter... end of story. I can't believe how lucky i am to have a connect that can hook it for 100/half oz.... probably not the dankest but still some really good homegrown medical.

I used to pay the reggie 50/eighth, 100/q price (i was poor so i resorted to 25/half eighths most the time haha) So do what you think you should do... :smoke: Tokeee up

14. #14 weekendtoker66, May 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    How about two fifty dollar bj's or five 20 dollar blowjobs or......weed

15. either some glass or some bud...cant go wrong