Just Going To Leave This Here... Lol

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tripace, Aug 2, 2014.

1. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/03/flip-off-police_n_2403563.html

2. This is very cool, I think it needs to go viral, hopefully it becomes a trend to flip off the cops now...

3. So I can flip off cops eh?  Well im not going to since I do not want there attention...for no particular reason of course.

4. it may not be a reason to arrest you- in and of its self, however, it will give them something to do, like find excuses to arrest you. its been established that cops are to be feared if you dont behave like a worker bee who is preserving the machinery, and instead behave like a cog trying to disrupt it

5. Yes believe it or not cops are people too!

Oh boy think of all the fun you could now have with sign language

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. I don't go around flipping off cops, but one time I saw 3 cops cars pulled over this guy and they were searching his car. The thing is, I knew the guy! I knew they were probably searching for some BS like weed, so I rolled down my window and yelled "fuck the police"

In my rear view I saw one of the cops get in his cruiser and he was going to follow me so I turn into this street, and turn into this other street, and I was sure he didn't see me. I parked and turned off my car and the dumb pig flew right past me.

It's was probably stupid if me, but oh well.

7. They can pull.you over fir reckless driving if you stick your hand.out maybe

If you flip them off they will.find soemthing

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. i dont think that was stupid. You sir are a hero.

The fact the cop even considered chasing you for saying that proves the general arrogant mindset that cops think they are gods

9. I saw a guy flip a cop off as he was leaving a restaurant.  The gang of cops manhandled that poor fool, forcing him into assuming the position, handcuffing him behind his back, tossed him into the back of the squad car and hauled him off.  They were not gentle.  Even though it may be legal to flip off a cop, it's not a brilliant idea unless you're really bored and seek adventure

10. Where I'm from cops beat the shit out of people. Don't flip them off. 

They also really hate when you start saying the whole "I know my rights...blah blah blah."

I had a friend do that and apparently they hit him while he was cuffed. 

11. Because most people really don't know their rights. They just like to let shit run out of their mouths.

12. I also bite my thumb at firefighters. Fascist pricks.

13. Ikr. Its well.within my rites to pile trash in front of the door

14. I like one of the comments on that website:

"I'm a cop. When somebody flips me off (once in a great while), I give them a smile and friendly wave. You have to have thick skin doing this job. Plus, a friendly reaction may change the way that person feels about some police officers."

All the while, I know some cops can be (and are) assholes... but when it comes down to it all, they're human too.

Pestering them with your supremely impressive knowledge of the loopholes in the system of law and order just for the sake of doing it is something a child would do. Like that kid you wanted to kick the ass of back in elementary school who would hover a finger around you and say he wasn't touching you when you told him to stop touching you.

Yes, we all have our rights. But what the fuck is the point of using them to spite others? Waste of rights, if you ask me.

15. Around here the cops are my neighbors, acquaintences, parents of my kid's friends, or people we know from the pub.

I have no reason to flip them off or any random stranger, for that matter.

It's like refusing to tip at a restaurant... Sure doing it is "legal", but it's not going to make your life any more pleasant.

16. #16 Sam_Spade, Aug 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2014

Exactly!

I mean c'mon... "fire extinguishers" in all my tenants' apartments? I thought that's what the government robs us to pay them to do - lazy thieving bastards.

If you can't detect smoke with your own eyes and nose, then you deserve to die in a fiery building collapse. That's just natural selection.

17. Since when does it matter when they are allowed to arrest you?

They will choke or shoot you to death in the streets if they so please.

This has been my experience too. Its "yes sir" ," no sir" and " I want my regular cell back" :D

Yep. 

20. Fuck the police, right guys :^)

Am I fitting in yet?