Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just getting started..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jmtone, Nov 1, 2008.

1. hey guys, im liking this forum already and i havent even posted yet ;)

k well ive smoked weed about 4 times so far, but i havent actually got high
    i felt the same after as i did before. ive heard i need to do it about 5 or 6 times to actually get high. is that true?

and im thinking of doing it tonight in my house, cause my parents are out all weekend. but my sisters are still here. any advice on how to do it so they won't know? and its a skunk joint, so how much of it should i take cuz its a whole one.

2. smoke the whole thing and blow th smoke out of the window. Keep the door closed. Smoke it like a cigarette.

3. so i should put it to my lips, breathe in, then hold it for a few seconds and breathe out?

4. ya it took me around 5 times to get high ... but when it first hit me i was on a different planet. i recommend taking the dog out for a walk or something, that way it's inconspicuous and u don't have to stink up the house. if u have to do it in the house turn the bathroom fan on and blow through there - take a shower afterwards ... feels awesome. i would say sploof but i don't think it would really work for a joint.

EDIT: get some visene redness relief and wash ure hands right after

5. that.

and turn a fan on in your room if you've got one, put a towel up on the crack of the door slightly dampened

and if you want extra insurance, get a paper towel core and put a dryer sheet inside it and exhale through it

6. i didnt get high my first time but my second i got really high .

what does the joint weigh ?

7. i dont have a dog.

i'm gonna do it in my bathroom. how can i get rid of the smell from the fabrics in the room?

EDIT: I CHANGED IT TO BATHROOM, at least i can dump after to get rid of some smell..

8. smoke scent really doesn't sit on fabrics unless you're talking milky ass hits and blowing it right into said fabric

9. k thanks for replies, last question i can think of.

how much of it should i smoke? and if you say not all of it, how should i stop the fire from buring it all?

10. you should smoke it all, it took me a couple times to get high but u just have to go for it and smoke it all

11. alright thanks so much for you guys' help ;D

12. That happened to me too. The first two times I smoked up, I never got high. It could just be how you are inhaling, or try smoking out of something else. As long as you are able to exhale the smoke out your nose, you know that you are inhaling right...thats how I learned.

13. You should get high the first time you smoke. You are not inhaling the smoke right. The best tip i can give you is suck in on the j then just breath in real deep and hold it for a second then exhale if you have smoke coming from your lungs then you are inhaling right. As long as you inhale you will get high even your first time.

14. not true banana. i was coughing like a motherfucker every one of the times i tried it - did not get high. i know i was inhaling correctly. i know plenty of first timers that went through the same thing i did too.

15. take a strong drag by sucking it good, suck into ur lungs hold for 5 seconds then slowly exhale out. breathe out window(bathroom) with fan on and keep the door closed for awhile.

16. Many people are incapable of detecting the high their first time. They may just feel uncomfortable, or dizzy, or something along those lines. Also, expectations play into how you might feel. If you're expecting the feeling of being high to be something completely different from what it actually is, you may not even know that you're high.

It's not that the THC isn't absorbed into the system, it's more the mental and psychological side of things.

17. i really wouldn't smoke a joint in the house if i were you. theres no way to control the cherry smoke. just take a walk imo. smoke the whole thing and make sure the smoke is getting in your lungs. its a good idea to inhale some fresh air on top of the hit to chase it down.

18. do you have a window or exaust fan(I think it's called that) turn fan on blow out the window and take a shower after and make sure to use good smelling shampoo or something to Get rid of the weed smell I been doing this for a while cause the shower feels good when I'm high and havnt been cought yet

19. i don't recommend smoking inside your house , your sisters might get suspicious if they smell something funny, guess it depends how old they are. do like the other posts say and take a walk