1. Win a Personalized Grasscity Stoner Kit! Subscribe to our Youtube for a chance to WIN!
    Dismiss Notice

just gettin started

Discussion in 'Absolute Beginners' started by gettinhigh24, Apr 6, 2003.

1. i just started to grow and i was just wondering if i could have some advice about the male plant i know how to tell them apart but as soon as you tell the male plant apart from the female do you then get rid of it or is it needed for pollination thank you for all ya help
  2. HIGH All, if you want seeds...keep him. The best thing to do is take All the branches O.F.F.F. the male except the one you want to get the pollen from...and when it's time do one branch on the female...do it carefully because pollen gets around really easy, doing one branch will give you the seeds you want and the rest of the plant is seed free.

Have fun gettinhigh24 that's whats it All about.
  3. since this is my first time i only have 3 plants started and i was wondering what kind of light to use the room is about 5' by 6' and about 8 ' tall . how much will be harvested from a plant on average
  4. 5' x 6' room!!! you should grow more than 3 plants!!;) yeild depends on growing method:).

Grasscity Deals Near You