Just germinated some blue cheese on accident..

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Rhinodank, Sep 9, 2013.

1. Do I found a dank ass seed in some bud I had and I'm germinating it now in a glass of water, then putting it in wet paper towels when it sinks :) the thing is, I don't know how I'm gonna grow this thing lol. I live in socal and all of my other plants are completely budding so I can't veg her outside.... Completely. I have an idea. Which ive tried before, but was told to stop because it wouldn't work. So, here's my idea: when she pops her taproot, I wanna put her In a 3 gallon like I do all my seeds, and put her under my 125 watt cfl. BUT I want to utilize the sun as well. WHAT IF I put her under the sun during the day and when the sun sets(which is around 630pm I guess), put her under the CFL at night until 12AM Then put her outside for the sunrise? And repeat the process? Idk if anyone will understand what I'm trying to do, I can't word it very well lol

2. no one?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. It may, MAY, hermie on you from going from one enviroment to the other back and forth. Your best option?? Try it and watch your results. Trial and error, experimentation, its all part of the game.