Just Germenated, need help...

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by intoxicajun, Sep 18, 2002.

1. I have a schedule that will not allow for close monitoring of growth. I have just germ. four seeds, and planted them in topsoil with MG plant food sticks. I have them in the real sunlight, by day, and in my bathroom under flouros at night. Am I on the right track??? Need Help. First time.

2. Should work out okay so long as you keep them nice + close to the fluros. I have heard though that the food stix are not very reliable for weed feed, and anyway it might be too early to feed them if they are in half-decent soil. I would remove them and start feeding them soluble ferts in 2 or 3 weeks.
    lots of luck with the grow!!

3. okayh yeah about that soil contraversy change it just to be safe... another thing keep your flouros cLOSE to your plant... 2-3 inches... make shure they are watered good and... have cool white flouros reg flouros will burn your plants if there to close.. good luck

4. Just one other, you say "real sunlight by day", if you mean the plants are outside during the day and in under fluoros at night, you may encounter a pest problem. Continuously moving indoor/outdoor is not recommended.
    good luck