Just found the perfect USA seed bank called Bud Aroma!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Case10, May 12, 2017.

1. Ok so I've been wanting to buy seeds for a while, but I've been having trouble finding a good seed bank with a large variety of strains that takes credit cards and ships to US. After many days of searching I found what I believe to be the perfect seed bank for USA growers. There name is Bud Aroma. They are fairly new only two months old and are based out of Colorado. And I have to say they have the best customer service I've ever seen. For example I had a question about some seeds that I wanted to order but were out of stock so I asked them when they would be back in stock and within 1 minute my question was answered. They also have very fast delivery. I am not affiliated with them in any way. I am just so glad I found a legit US seed bank that I can continue to use for future purchases, and I felt I should make this post to share them with you guys because they are not very known yet, and I figured you domestic US growers would love them. So go check them out and tell me what you think.

• Like Like x 2
  2. They are already down..
    "Website Upgrade
    We Are Making Things Better!
    Will Be Right Back."

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. greenpoint is still superior i told you just copped chinook haze for 7 somthing dollars + usps shipping so like 14$ for 11 seeds cant beat that especially with the rare genetics ;)

• Like Like x 2
  4. HiYa justenoughswag..( I remember ya)
    GPS' Owner beat me out of $75 in Bonus pts and then refused communication! Crook he is but, did get the beans I paid for! Quality was good and shipping prompt..TOO Bad,,Beware!!

• Informative Informative x 2
  5. wow i contacted him and he refunded one of my 30$ coupons are u sure u contacted him chip the other worker also wanted to give me another 35$ them seem nice to me even sent me papers and ive barely spent 50$ there

6. Oh yeah..emailed + numerous attempts to start a conversation. Chip attempted to get peeps here to buy with s GC "special" discount(GC), and I was fool enough to defend him. Had a few nice chats with him, until I told him (Chip) that I was having trouble redeeming my PTS! BAM closed went the door.. I stand by what I said too!

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Ya I forgot to say they were down today. They apparently are making there site faster which I'm glad about because it was kinda slow. But ya it says the site will be back online 3pm pst tmrw so just check them out then I guess

8. this should be interesting, cant wait to see if its legit tomorrow, im based in colorado so this should be good for shipping...

9. Shit..their site is SLOWWWW. If they just made it faster, wonder what it was like before?
    Some seeds are too pricey..some just right, and some pretty cheap!
    Just Sayin..

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. the site is so damn slow jesus

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Pricey not having problems with it being slow though. May give it a try, always good to see another US seed bank.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Damn! they have money bush listed on their site but don't actually have any for sale, I LOVE that strain, rock hard high yielding buds

13. I was stoked but it looks like they only accept cash. Not certain, will probably order from attitude

14. Got my order from Bud Aroma. It came in two shipments because they were out of one. It came well packaged and in breeders packs. The Colorado connection is a "store front". The seeds all came out of the U.K., but I was able to use a credit card and they were here within a little over a week. I will use them again.

15. So you're obviously lying, since they only accept cash.

I tried ordering last night.

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. If you're going to have you're own people advertise and lie atleast know what you're lying about lmao

And the seeds shipped out the U.K.? So they're not a US SEEDBANK. Super misleading.

AVOID THIS PLACE LIKE THE PLAGUE.

IMG_1613.PNG

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. Interesting. I haven't been to the site since ordering. Did you read all of it? They were taking cc when I ordered. I can only tell you how it worked for me. Not lying, just conveying my experience. Don't use em if you don't want to. No reason to say I'm lieing. This is why I rarely post.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  18. Ok one post Wanda

19. Went back to thier site and sure enough......cash only. A couple weeks ago they took cards. If I have to go the extra step for a money order I will go with Attitude or Vault. It's disappointing, but at least I got my order and didn't get ripped.
    Make no mistake though, they are not based in Colorado. I also read another post somewhere that their order also came from U.K.

20. I haven't bought from them, but I just did a mock order the available payment options for me is Cash, BUD AROMA MONEYCARD, and Credit/Debit. maybe its something to do with you doing it on mobile. I can't take screen shots on my laptop but I took on on my ipod and uploaded it to my comp

Attached Files: