Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just found some unnamed herb on the street.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by F. Fontaine, Dec 25, 2010.

1. Yeah, I know. It's another one of those "oh boy, look at me threads I found some weed on the street" threads. My friend and I were walking back to my house after I just went to go meet him. My parents are at a holiday party for now, so the house is chill. As we're walking back we decide to take a short cut and lo and behold some zipped up weed in a bag on the sidewalk.

It seemed like the greatest discovery ever, infact even too great. I'm really paranoid about things like this, because in this day and age cops will try anything to pack the prisons more. I've smoked street shit before and I got fucking blasted off of one joint. We looked left, looked right, looked up, down, and around and scooted the fuck out of there before anyone saw us.

We're weighing it now and it looks like it's coming out to a little less than an eighth. It seems fresh and mad dank, but we'll see.

I've already got a fucking quarter of a mixed bag of Master Kush, Super Silver Haze, and some Grandaddy Purple. I was hoping to roll this shit up in a nice Dutch Master cigarillo blunt and get gone, but we might have to add this to the mixed. I'm still a little skittish about smoking this stuff, but my friend is willing to take one for the team.

He's gonna rip it out of the bowl. We'll tell you how it came out.

2. Hurry the fuck up and tell us or we will think you are fucking passed out or dead.....either way toke onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

3. I'm so sorry. I'm very faded riht now. My eyes are waging a battle against the very ground they lie on and the keys are hitting my fingers. i smoked the cigarillo of the kush, gdp, and other shit and I took a few rips of my friend's weed.

we had another one of our friends come over and look at the strain and he thinks its mendocino puprs. That shit was so sticky and so dank. We're still smoking and I dont know when we'll stop. probably till my eyes melt out of my head.

4. Probably the funniest thing i have read all day, yep. for sure.

5. No one on earth can look at any weed and say what it is...your friend that said its Mendo Purps is a tard just tryin to sound cool

6. Yeah, I realize that, but he's been blazing for a while and he took a couple of hits out of it. Of course one can never know for sure what type of weed something is. However, it was purple tinged and the buds were extremely dense... I think it's a purple strain or something. Still the high was very hazy and euphoric, had a nice body pull to it as well. Very nice smoke either way.

Shame it's all gone, but what do I care I still got a decent amount of weed left.

7. i dont care how long you been smokeing there is just no way to guess a strain but just looking at it because

there are strans that have purps in them and there no supposed to and vice vesa

just smoke the bud who cares what name is has thats all a market scam

8. Word. I just took his word for it. Actually some names do matter in order to keep track of genetics and such. He didn't look at either, he smoked it as well.

9. lol even people who smoke the same strain on the regular couldn't tell you for sure if it was mendo purps or not, either way free weed is cool especially when it comes to you pretty much that's god's christmas present to you =) hope ya enjoyed it

10. doesnt mean shit.

lol

purple can come from drops in tempurate to retain heat from the "sun" or lights.