Just found out!!!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by unoit, Sep 24, 2003.

1. HIGH All, I might be leafing the City again my friends and this tour will take us 15 months. Don't worry...taking my computer this time so I can keep up with the City.

Anyone from Castlegar BC???? I hope so....would love to smoke some of you up with some Island homegrown.

2. 15 months.... I'm glad to see that there is some industry and construction work going on someplace, with a big job like that.

3. enjoy your stay in the best dam city. wonder if the fishing is good

4. HIGH All, it's what I've been checking out since finding out...shit has to be fishing in place like that.

BPP you should see the HIGHrises in Victoria going up...it's unreal, everywhere you look you see Hammerheads. We don't work Victoria...that's where the South island crew works...we are the North island crew who gets sent to these places....bummer eh!!!!

Yes daiseyduked you know the coin we (Ironworkers) make.

5. If they have fish..... I know unoit will be catching them! LOL

It is good to see things booming up there.. I stay busy as hell down here but most of my jobs don't last more than a week!!! Still have pleanty to do though!1

6. sounds awesome!

im here in bc, but nowhere near there. i can see the border from my house :D

have fun! catch some Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiish.

Grasscity Deals Near You