just found out

Discussion in 'General' started by YouSuckDude, Jan 18, 2008.

1. i have to leave in 4 hours to drive from kansas to houston texas and then back to arkansas....damn...this is going to suck...i HATE long drives. and i wont be able to blaze because its just going to be me and my mom

2. sorry man i feel your pain. i went on a family roadtrip once which royally sucked being sober.
    its probably for the best though, you might have some "mother-son bonding" time ;) :p

3. why do u gotta go ?

4. pick up some $2 xanax and vicodin in h-town

5. roll some j's, put em in your sock, bring some vising, and "go to the bathroom," a lot

6. how long of a drive is that exactly overall?

i used to do ten hour drives to arizona from cali to my grandparents with the family. shit suuuuuuucked.

7. i have to help my mom drive

anyone wanna blaze with me in h-town?

ill be there at like midnight

and i dont know how long of a drive it is over all...more than 24 hours

8. Search for firecracker on this forum, they are a godsend on trips with family :)

-Mark

9. ^^ i was thinking something like that too...unless his mom gets the road munchies and wants some too:p

10. Ya man, make like 4 crackers 2 for ride there 2 for ride back. You'll be set for 2-3 hours off 2 crackers!

All you have to use is about .5g on each.

My parents know I smoke and always tell me to stop and shit but they know I am not going to. They see the difference in my graphics when i let my mind float to a bong rip and some tunes.

-Mark

11. haha i would love to you guys but im currently all out of cash

12. no cash? no buds?
    no fun.

13. no fun indeed.:(

14. bring 20 dollars I know people

haha

get some cheap texas schwag dude shit aint half bad to smoke it does get you high and its like 10 grams for 20

15. this man speaks the truth. i'll take a picture of it in the next couple of days. shit smells skunky and lemony lately :)

16. Mine smells more lemony taste more piney lately

lime ass green shit too yummmm cheap mids :D

17. hook it up