Just found out today..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by thebigcat, Aug 12, 2008.

1. i work at a doctors office. not only is the head doctor my bestfriends Dad. but the job is really easy, and pretty cool since im going to college to become a doc.... so anyways....

i had a drug test to get into the job which i passed cause i was on a long tolerance break.

but, today my boss comes in and talks cause im getting my wisdom teeth removed and she said to make sure i have proof of the pain killers i get because we MAY get a random drug test some time...

WHAT?!?!?!?!?

I've worked here for 6 months and haven't had a "random" drug test.
    Not looking for any "ideas" ... just saying... i hope she's lying cause i talked to another co-worker who has been there for 2 years and she said she never had a random drug test, just one to get in to working there. and she's probably one of my "good friends" whom i work with...

o well.
    just another day as la big cat.

2. You never know really. The last job I had one guy that worked there got tested within the first month he worked there. I didn't get tested untill 3 months after I started and one girl got tested a week after she started ( she got let go because she failed the drug test). I would listen to what your boss said. I think he knows what he is saying sense it's his office.