just found out some bad news = (

Discussion in 'General' started by uRbAnDieSeL*ATL, Nov 2, 2007.

1. i just got a call from my mom telling me that my brother (stepbrother actually but hes my bro) is in jail. i knew hes been sellin the past couple of months but i had no idea he was being dumb about it and selling right out of his apartment. but i guess early this morning around 1:30am with a warrant, police broke the door down while him, his roommate, and 2 other people were there (1 is a good friend of mine) and they all got arrested. my mom told me that instead of accepting cash from some guys, my bro had been accepted laptops and guns and they found several laptops and several guns all with serial #'s cut out.

from what i understand also, someone that lives in the apartment is going to be getting some felonies. it's either going to be my brother or his roommate that i don't know to well but he's chill.. he's still in jail right now with the 3 other guys at the moment and i have no idea when he'll be released. i'm so surprised that he had been accepting guns, he's nowhere near the type of person that would ever use a gun, but then again i have heard that he's been doing heroin and coke ALOT more lately.

karma came back and bite him in the ass for selling out of his apartment and especially for having stolen laptops and weapons in his apartment. i really hope the best for him :(

i know i prolly sound like a pussy now, but hes the first person i ever smoked with, me and him were great friends up until i moved to atlanta. it makes me sad knowing that he got arrested for something that he told me he would never do, his paternal dad was a huge dealer in dallas and my bro told me he would never get into that shit. just to hear that he was dealing out of his apartment PLUS having guns on him is horrible.

completely ruined my weekend.. :(

2. damn you sure do know how to post some really badass replys

i wish you were around to post such amazing comments in every thread.

3. What do you mean? Please asplain yourself.

In Alpha Dog, some pretty fucked up shit happened that could have been prevented.

This dude and his brother are in the same situation. Had they avoided some stupid choices, they wouldn't be up shits creek.

4. later if i feel like it, i'll asplain myself.

5. The negs were uncalled for dudes.

6. Did he only sell to people he knew? Or did he just sell to whoever came to the apartment?

7. sry bout the negs, just not in a great mood. i live half the country away from my brother, and i occasionally talked to him over the phone. but he has lived in this apartment for about 3 months now with his roommate, and i knew he was sellin but i had no idea he was takin in stolen guns and laptops instead of cash and why the hell he was even selling out of his apartment. i've never seen alpha dog so i'm not familiar with it

he only sold to people he knew. what i'm assuming now, is since he lived in a pretty nice apartment complex, his neighbors got tired of people always coming over and then leaving and i'm sure it looked sketchy as hell. and he's loud as hell too and throws parties alot, so i'm sure there was quite a few noise complaints that could most likely had been filed lol. so my best bets are that some of his neighbors ratted him out, and police musta watched the place for a little.

karma.

i'm almost certain that he will end up serving some jail time, but only time will tell. i'll call his mom tomorrow and see what's up. peace

8. sorry, that sucks dude :(

he'll prolly be looking at "dealing in stolen goods" and "possesion with intent to distribute", im guessing he was selling weed, not crack or anything right? if he's got a clean past, he wont do much time, 6 months to year at most

9. i almost know for a fact he'll serve time, but it shouldn't be too much since he's got a clean past. i honestly have no idea what he sells, i don't ask questions like that. i know that he sells weed just knowing him lol, and acid at times (sometimes has a whole vile on him so hopefully he didn't last night..), x, and sometimes coke, but that would depend what he had at his apartment at the time he got arrested. out of the 4 people total that got arrested there, i know for a fact there was plenty of green, maybe some acid and coke, but idk if it would be enough to be considered "intent to distribute."

it just sucks cuz i've lived with him the past 3 years, and we were great friends all those 3 years, never got into any arguments or any disagreements, hung out all the time. smoked alotttttt.. maybe this will be a turning point in his lifestyle though, i know he had been gettin big into coke and heroin so maybe serving jail time will help him out. not that i want him to be in jail at all cuz i don't, but maybe for the long run it's for the best.

10. Sounds like jail will keep him away from the smack, which is best in my opinion. UrbanDiesal, best of luck to you and your brother. How is your mom taking it?

11. Damn dude im sorry homie i hope this will straighten him out and be for the better