Just found out my now ex gf cheated on me with my Bestfriend

Discussion in 'General' started by almostsavage, May 31, 2017.

1. Man idk what to do right now my now ex cheated on me with my best friend I just found out I don't want to explain. I'm really going they a hard time any help would be nice man. I have court down in July so I have to go back down and I'm thinking about beating his ass but Idk fuck. 2 of my gfs cheated on me wtfff
    I have no luck.
    I'm so sad right now I have no friends because I just moved, she was everything and fuck !!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. So, fuck her best friend?

I had this happen with me once, and after spending 60 days in jail for something I felt was well deserved, I came to the conclusion he done me a huge favor. They're still together, and me and him are friends now. I tell him every chance I get, thank you, so much.

It's nice saying that from a nice house/truck/car, while they're in a trailer park with a 97 astro van

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
  3. It's just a part of life, man. Now just sit and think of what signs you missed. Take everything in, that way you'll always be observant of things pertaining to stuff like this. Let her go, don't be like me and hurt the boy. It's simply not worth it. Think with your head, not with emotion right now. It'll all work out.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. So what are you doing in GC, again?

You should be at the club right now .. getting a shinier, smoother piece of ass!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. Remember she was never yours. It was only your turn. On to the next.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
  6. This is what your second amendment rights are for. Jk. But man that's fucking rough, I can't imagine how shitty that makes you feel. The best thing you can do now is just to move on and prove to everyone that you're a stronger individual than either of them could even hope to be. Essentially, use this occurrence to make yourself stronger. Peace.

• Like Like x 1
  7. she's obviously not your hoe and the dude obviously isn't really your bestfriend either.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. He was never your best friend if he did that. Hell, he wasn't even your friend. Real friends don't do that.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Yeah it is a shitty ass feeling to have but you also got a lot more chances. Grab a shower, put on some cologne and hit the clubs mate, just have a couple one night stands.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. She keeps lying and saying she didn't cheat....I know she did. She is making me look bad by saying I said shitty things about her to her friends. It's just I would of died for her legit I wanted to marry her first girl i ever felt like that with:(

11. Was she already your ex when this happened?

If so she was no longer yours.

If not, then it is best to find out early. There is no reason to beat his ass, it won't change anything and neither one of them is worth the effort, nor the potential repercussions.

:smoke:

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Fuck 'em, fuck 'em all.

Everybody is a potential knife in the back.:coolalt:

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. Move on and focus on your future.

My ex cheated on me, I left our apartment and completely blocked her from my life and just focused on my career and saving money for ME.

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. Remember as a human we have unlimited potential, our body's are amazingly efficient and beautiful biological machines. Same goes for our brains. That's why i make sure to train my body everyday and learn something new everyday, alot of people say learn something new everyday but I mean actually sitting down for as many hours as you can spare and studying on a subject you want to be your future. whatever it is you love to do, for me thats character art and cgi, as un-serious a career that sounds. Are you going to waste that amazing potential that everyone has? I think that we owe it to ourselves to work as hard as we can to attain as much of that potential that we possess. We where given these amazing gifts it is everyone's obligation to get as much out of them as you can. But still 90% of the population sit back and coast through life. It's frustratingly absurd! So are you going to feel sorry for yourself and waste time you could be using to be better than you where yesterday because of something you can't control? You don't need to rely on others for happiness. Forget about her, forget about your friend, tell anyone that's slowing you down to just fuck right off. Get out of bed tomorrow morning and ask yourself first thing, I have unlimited potential, am i going to waste it? NO. If i knew I couldn't fail what would I do? now go and do it. Work toward that dream with everything you have make sure no hour of the day is wasted. ask yourself that everyday and NEVER let anyone tell you you can't or your crazy or just relax man. They will fall behind as they watch you grow and you will realise you don't need anyone else to feel happy or succesful you will love yourself, and someday someone who is worth it will also see your potential and they are the one's who will support you no matter what and the ones who are worth loving. Now stop feeling sorry for yourself, get out there, work your ass off and be the best damn you that you can be. Otherwise what the fuck are you doing here?

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. You should move the fuck on quick time. Get out there and fuck everything that moves. Next time make sure you don't lose control of the relationship

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  16. Been there.

Pretty much, all you can do right now is worry about you. It's always bad to have all your eggs in one basket, friend-wise. I'm not saying that to make you feel bad, just that you might have been leaning on her a bit too much. If you move to a new town, you have to put "get out and meet people" on the to-do list, just like you'd unpack your dishes.

So put those chumps in the rear-view, and take care of yourself. It might take a little time, but you'll be alright.

• Like Like x 1
  17. #17 almostsavage, Jun 1, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2017
  18. Btw I can't goto bars I'm only 19 and I lost my license for a stupid reason but I'm getting it this month and I dropped out of high school but I decided I wanted to graduate so i am working on it now

19. You're only 19? Shit you shouldn't be dating until 25 atleast. This is your alpha fuck period fam, hit the gym, hit up tinder, And maybe a English class while you're at it. No offence lol

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

• Winner Winner x 1
  20. Why is that in your notes? Don't give her a mile long story, none of that stuff matters.....here let me rewrite it for you but this time actually say it to her face, not your note pad......

Nikki you cheated on me. We're done.

Then just walk away like a man.

• Agree Agree x 1