Just found out my GF is cheating...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by purrplee, Oct 3, 2011.

1. Ah dang, sry brah. The crummy case of, "my gf turned out to be a cum dumpster whore".

You should probably get tested...js.

2. Ah bummer on not running into him when she got dropped off. I would have been kicking it on the stoop.

3. [quote name='"KillerKush"']Ah bummer on not running into him when she got dropped off. I would have been kicking it on the stoop.[/quote]

I know! I was ready to throw down if he wanted to act like a man, but still. Her story makes absolutely no sense so I don't even need that kinda evidence against her

4. Photoshop a picture of her face with the words have you seen this slut? She likes to fuck all kinds of dudes including:------ If you find her call 1-800-smackahoe and then smack that hoe. Now place these all around her block and one in her mailbox ;) Goodluck brotha don't get in trouble for fucking her shit up, instead wait a couple of months and slash her tires or some shit (don't tell anyone!!!!!)

5. Oh and also put that bitch up on the dirty.com

6. Have sex with her first.

Cum in her

Fuck her family/friend

Dump her

7. I think I'll just put her car on bricks lol I know some nasty people in Houston!!!

8. [quote name='"verbae"']Ah dang, sry brah. The crummy case of, "my gf turned out to be a cum dumpster whore".

You should probably get tested...js.[/quote]

Trust me I bagged it, but I'm still going

9. #89 Ol Red Eye, Apr 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2013
    just move on

10. Make sure you make a video of it.