Just found out my GF is cheating...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by purrplee, Oct 3, 2011.

1. instead of breaking her windows, sprinkle fiber glass on her toilet paper. That will make her think twice about putting random things on her vag.

im only joking of course but i do think you should deal with that guy.

2. And that makes you a mature person. It's not his fault your girlfriend passes it around.

Stranger shit has happened.

Riiiight!

Why would you be mad at a person who isn't committed to you? It's not his fault and you have no business doing something to someone who doesn't even know what's going on. Besides, OP even said he's not her only one.

And yeah, let's just bring some more pain. Go fuck with her friend's head just to get some petty revenge.

3. It's not his fault she's a whore, he's just reaping the benefits.

4. ATTENTION

I went to her apt while she was out with the guy, waited there, (got my letter jacket, my Bible, and all my other shit i had given), and waited.

she got back, I fucked her up. Not physically, but her lies were easy to tear apart.

but i kept trying to just leave, and she wouldnt let me... so i shoved her out of the way and her arm went through a glass pane on the door (she only has a couple baby cut, she can deal).

IM FREE, where the HONEST women at?!?!?!

5. Record her cheating, post it on the net for me, and then send it to her grandma.

6. #67 sinsemillaswimm, Oct 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2011
    hire another female to wreck her ass

7. Alot of people are going to be like, "You shoved her!", but she fucking deserved all those little baby cuts.

8. Good, now move on .... and get rid of that bible! just kidding ... :smoke:

9. If you have naked pictures of her, post them on the web with her name and phone number.

If she has a sister, fuck her. Or fuck her best friend.

10. [quote name='"GirlyS"']

Alot of people are going to be like, "You shoved her!", but she fucking deserved all those little baby cuts.[/quote]

Lol she wouldn't let me leave, so I made my fuckin way out

11. [quote name='"Bud Upinsmoke"']

Good, now move on .... and get rid of that bible! just kidding ... :smoke:[/quote]

Lol none taken, I shoulda beat her with it though, it's thick

12. Where's the popcorn smiley? I actually want to know how this turns out now that we've got the shoving incident. Plus I wanna know what she was saying that you thought were lies. What if she wasn't lying, I'm just sayin for the sake of a good story, playin devil's advocate. And dont kill her, if you've learned anything from CSI, its that if you kill her, you'll find out later that she wasn't cheating, and then it'll be all ironic and sad.

13. Haaha do that list of 10 things lmaoo

14. 1) Get nudes from her
    2) Post them on IsAnyoneUp?!
    3) Post on Facebook that everyone should check the new pictures on IAU

Problem solved.

15. I'd much rather be the immature person.

If my girlfriend cheated on me, I would most likely know the dude she was with and he would know she was with me. That's pretty disrespectful on his part. I agree with the cutting off of the chick but I wouldn't sleep right till I beat the dude she was with.

16. [quote name='"brody15"']Where's the popcorn smiley? I actually want to know how this turns out now that we've got the shoving incident. Plus I wanna know what she was saying that you thought were lies. What if she wasn't lying, I'm just sayin for the sake of a good story, playin devil's advocate. And dont kill her, if you've learned anything from CSI, its that if you kill her, you'll find out later that she wasn't cheating, and then it'll be all ironic and sad.[/quote]

Ok. Nothing came of the shoving, but it gave me an opportunity to talk.

I got to her apt, and tried calling for 20 mins. (I knew she wasn't there and waited to catch her when he dropped her off). I went in checked inside just to be sure I hadn't missed them, and I got my letter jacket. I guess they pulled in, saw my car, and he just dropped her off and dipped (smart man). She came in and said she was getting the mail and was talking on her mom on the phone. I then asked why the calls went to straight to voicemail...

Idk* was her answer. Lame!

I went into her roommates room and the other 2 were in there. I asked Why she hadn't texted me in 40 mins. (the time her phone was probably off idk the exact time)

17. They refused to get involved. I went back into her room, and got my shit, and left. Her super crazy grandma called me, I explained myself and she said I didn't even have to pay for the window :p

18. stupid sluts man. I hope you find a good girl

19. thanks man