Just found out my GF is cheating...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by purrplee, Oct 3, 2011.

1. Just laugh and say "FInally, been looking for a reason to break up with you." And don't speak to her again.

2. yo bro gotta calm down a bit.. just dump the bitch... who needs a ho?

3. Look, if the guy didn't know she had a man, then it aint his fault. I'm tired of getting random ass whoppings, SHE TOLD ME SHE WAS SINGLE!!!!!

4. Kill the beast.

5. This is how I would treat your girl.

As far as the guy goes, I'd still whoop his ass. There's no fucking way I could let some fuck disrespect me like that IN MY OWN HOUSE. No way man.

6. You should fuck her hot friend and tell exgf you have always wanted to fuck her instead but never had the chance.

7. I think you should whoop the kid,fuck a friend or two of hers, then just delete her from your life.

Trust me fucking one of her good friends is oh so satisfying hahaha

8. [quote name='"purrplee"']

Very genuine idea.... Lol[/quote]

Hahaha

9. Here's your plan:
    1.Fuck her one last time extra hard (hate fuck)
    2. Leave without saying anything besides the name of the guy who cheated
    3.???????
    4.profit!

10. Look, if this girl is into fucking a lot of different guys.....maybe I should go down there and talk to her.

In all seriousness, get your friend who is the roommate of your gf and do a little prank on the gf. Have your friend tell your girlfriend that you told her you just found out you have genital warts, but you were too afraid to actually tell your gf. You're positive you either gave them to your gf, or she gave them to you. Create a mystery on who actually gave them to who. This will cause all kinds of hysteria.

11. LOL this one gave me a good laugh; sounds like something I'd say (or do). I'd do it over the floor and wipe some on the tap and door knobs too though. Imagine closing the door behind her when she goes in, she'd be in one shitty situation...

12. Dude ... first off ... this bowls for you bro!!!!

It's easy to say fuck the bitch or move on .... but let's be real. Unless you were using her then this is hard on ya. Maybe call her, tell her you just met a dude that she's been fucking and that you need to end it so you don't catch the "std he has". Nothing better than making the bitch panic a little :D !!! Then, just leave her life and be thankful you didn't marry the trick.

Don't get violent or confrontational, you don't need the cops involved. And, chances are she didn't tell any of her "encounters" that she has a boyfriend so why take it out on him. She's the one that fucked up.

13. #53 purrplee, Oct 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2011
    She lives an hour and a half away and is at a junior college.

If you guys want I'd gladly give y'all her number lol.

but I intend on waiting a couple weeks until my birthday so she gets me something, then deleting her from my life loooool

PM me if you want it!

14. if your gunna shit in her gas tank, might as well do some damage :/

Dont go for the "ill make your family hate you" or whatever. Unnecessary, not really doing anything for you other than adding drama.

OR

you could just say,"yo you crazy whack ass whore. get the fuck out" and be done with it

15. ^ i actually like that idea. But go a step above....one word....HERPES

16. Your best revenge is to move on with your life and never give that bitch a second thought. Find a girl who's worth your time and that will legitimately make you happy.

17. Just stop talking to her. Don't get revenge, don't even tell her you know.... just cut her off without an explanation.

It will leave her wondering if she's ugly or stupid... her girly mind will think of all kinds of bad shit about herself.

That can be your revenge.;)

18. This. Never let em see u sweat. No matter what. Just say fuck it. On to the next chapter.

19. Ya know............I like the way you think ha ha ha

20. This will work, did it to my ex. Found out the whole time we had been together she wouldn't let me go all the way but on the side she had 5 at least that I know of. I found out from her best friend that I met her through and went there that night convinced her to go all the way. Finished up got dressed looked at her all disgusted and walked away. Never talked to her again. No calls, no texts, no messages, nothing. HAHAHa

This dumb bitch still messages me every Holiday and birthday to say hi and she doesn't say it out right but she says shit that make it seem like she wants me still. You don't fuck with guys like me. I am seriously fucked up mentally I can turn off those emotions like its nothing.