Just found out my GF is cheating...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by purrplee, Oct 3, 2011.

1. So heres my plan.

1. show up when i know the guys there

2. kick his ass out

3. scream, rant, then dump this bitch

4.(maybe). call her grandma (theyre real close) and have that bitch talk to her grandma about why i called

5(also optional). break her steering column and put shit in her gas tank

thoughts? advice? anyone want to help me cultivate plans of revenge?

this hit me fuckin hard... light one up for me. im also dry. FML

2. I'm so sorry :( If you were a girl I'd tell you to go buy some half-baked ice cream and cry on the couch. But, you're a guy... soooo go make some nachos, turn off all the lights, play your favorite video game and get one of your buddies to smoke you up.

Get rid of that girl, though.

Much love from us GC folks.

3. I would just whoop his ass, break up with her, and fuck either a friend or family member, get deep in grandma!

You wouldn't wanna get arrested for fucking up her car

4. Fuck man. Lighting one up for you.. give her hell bro

5. thanks yall, and im not gonna fuck up the guy because i heard he isnt the only one....

FUCK THIS.

6. bro, i would tell her its time you two are finished. dump her, move on, meet more girls, find a nice girl and start over. any girl that cheats needs to be dumped, in my experience is you cant turn a trick into a house wife.

7. [quote name='"purrplee"']thanks yall, and im not gonna fuck up the guy because I HEARD HE ISNT THE ONLY ONE...[/quote]

Ouch dude. How'd u find out?

8. Sleep with her best friend.

Don't let her know you know, get her to let you take pictures of her naked, and put them up somewhere public.

9. "kicking the guys ass" is kinda dumb anyways, we are guys....:rolleyes:

It sounds like its the girl ! Get rid of her...

10. 10 steps to revenge :D

1. Buy some ex-lax and some greasy mexican food.
    2. Ingest said ex-laxatives and greasy mexican food.
    3. Proceed into your ex-girlfriends bathroom like nothing is wrong.
    4. Lock doors and sit on toilet.
    5. Proceed to have the most greasy and sloppy shit of your life.
    6. Dip your ex-girlfriends toothbrush into your mexican and laxative combination.
    7. Let it stew for several minutes - head down.
    8. Quickly rinse excess stool from the surface of toothbrush.
    9. Replace toothbrush in original place.
    10. Disable the flushing device on toilet.

and ta da! revenge successful, You should now have a toilet full of really nasty poop, a foul smelling toothbrush, and one pissed off ex-girlfriend :smoking:

11. and also, op be calm around her, when you dumb her, dont freak out and let her think she has a major impact on your emotions, trust me.(i was trying to put this in my original post but it wouldnt save when i tried updating it).

12. My best advice is to not give a shit and just move on......if she did this to you then she isnt the one for you in the first place.....dont be angry but just know it can hurt you or if you choose....it will make you stronger!

13. [quote name='"lacesoutDaniel"']

Ouch dude. How'd u find out?[/quote]

Her roommate told me. We've been friends since 3rd grade. Gf fucked up lol

14. And to everyone, trust me I'm through with this trick. I'm recording it on my phone, posting it on fb.

I'm gonna ruin this bitchs reputation

15. Lol. In your house? Come home and video tape her ass.

16. [quote name='"purrplee"']So heres my plan.

1. show up when i know the guys there

2. kick his ass out

3. scream, rant, then dump this bitch

4.(maybe). call her grandma (theyre real close) and have that bitch talk to her grandma about why i called

5(also optional). break her steering column and put shit in her gas tank

thoughts? advice? anyone want to help me cultivate plans of revenge?

this hit me fuckin hard... light one up for me. im also dry. FML[/quote]

Damn bro! Sorry to hear that. I just smoked a bowl of East Coast Sour D for you. :p But dude, you have to listen to this... I know you think beating the kids ass is going to make you feel better and it probably will to some degree, but in this case I have to disagree. Your girl is the one to blame here, not the other guy. Think about itm, if you were in his position what would you do? A girl wants to fuck, what would you say, no? No. You would most likely say something like, "Okay, be there in approximately...now." I'm just saying man, it really isn't his fault. It's on your girl bro. My advice to you is take this as a learning experience of what kind of girl you're looking for. Don't get too sad about this shit, why be? Don't let that bitch (no offense dude, but she's a slut for this) affect your mood man. She cheated, would you want a girl that gets with other guys? No, so this is what you tell yourself-

"FUCK THAT HOEBAG."
    Enjoy finding a new girl. Don't forget the lesson you just learned when looking for a new girlfriend. Feel better dude...

17. [quote name='"purrplee"']

Her roommate told me. We've been friends since 3rd grade. Gf fucked up lol[/quote]

What if her roommate, your friend for like 10 years, likes you and made it all up though? What if she knew you would believe her over your girl? You guys knew each other for a while... Definitely not, but could you imagine? That'd be coconuts.

18. beat off and get over it

19. Thanks for the man, and she'd never. She has a man already too lol

20. [quote name='"purrplee"']

Thanks for the man, and she'd never. She has a man already too lol[/quote]

You got it broseph. :p