just found myself a sick phone

Discussion in 'General' started by ADStoker420, Dec 30, 2011.

1. Well I work graveyard at a gas station ( right now currently being 2:11 am)
    And usually when I go outside to clean other peoples shit they leave papers, ciggs butts, wrappers etc

But not fucking today Grasscity!!!

I went outside cuz this asshole made a giant mess with his sunflowers seeds cuz he was so fucked up I'm guessing on alchahol and next thing I know right in the middle of it all is a brand new looking LG G2X

Idk if I should return it or keep it and wait couple days
    And BTW when I found it the dude was long gone

What do you guys think I should do?

2. I found a cell phone yesterday, a galaxy s

3. "If you were a good person, and this power of a good person overrides the power of an evil, total honesty must be put forth."

4. If he was an asshole I'd karate chop it. If not I'd prolly return it back to him. or you could always microwave it.

5. Do you know who it was.

6. go on his facebook and make some posts about him being a drunk douche

7. call his home phone and say that unless he buys you a half ounce your gonna text his girlfriend/mom some really sick messages. Like sending to his mom that hes coming out of the closet :D hahaha

8. I found a phone on a bus, it wasn't even a good phone and I didn't even need it.
    I took the simcard out and deleted everything, never gave it back and tried to sell it.

I'm a horrible person.

The end.

9. Its an Android. which has gps tracking... i would return it.

10. [quote name='"pjw7790"']Its an Android. which has gps tracking... i would return it.[/quote]

I'd hack it and wipe it clean, change simcarr and turn gps off for a while.

11. call the most called number (or jsut text the most texted number) and just tell the person man. Personally i get great satisfaction for helping people in situations like this... it sucks to lose your cell, put yourself in their shoes.

12. if there's any juicy pics send em out

13. The proper thing to do (what a higher-man would do) is take great delight in gaining some asshole's nice phone as you've described, and then eventually and after some deliberation, return it to the asshole, but not as a result of guilty conscience.

14. About a year ago I found a brand new Verizon driod (cant remember the exact model) I held onto it for a few weeks intending to activate it but since it was reported lost Verizon wouldn't activate it. I threw it away a few months ago, probably could of sold it for a few bucks for parts but whatever

15. change all of his preset contact phone numbers to either his mom or 911
    then return it