just found my moms stash (didnt know she smoked)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by YouSuckDude, Nov 18, 2009.

1. lol so im sittin at home by myself bored n sober and i decided i wanted to write some rhymes right? well a pencil is nowhere to be found so i venture off into my moms room and start looking through the drawers in the entertainment center in her room...and i come across a pencil bag with a zipper on it...ya know like the ones for school? i open it up to get a pencil and see 2 tied off ziplock bags with a quarter ounce in each one. i went from :confused: to :eek: to :smoke: it was great...my mom was always bitching about me smelling like weed and i remember when she found my bong a couple years ago she threw it out and grounded me...lol man im rollin a blunt up as i type this...dont worry she wont know im guessing those two bags have been in there for at least a year...they lost all smell and the weeds not that great. none the less free weed is always a good thing. anyone else have a similar experience?

2. yeah, when i was like 15 i found mother dearest's nug jar.

I didn't smoke it, i thought that would be disrespectful.... Besides, weed was plentiful in that day :smoking:

3. Haha Word. Good find bro. Besides, even she does notice she's not likely to say anything to ya lol. I found my Dad's puny stash one time, but we dont really get along and Id NEVER smoke with him so I never said anything. Its good enough just knowing for those times he like to be a huge hypocrite lol (which is often)

4. Lol its probably bud she took from you long ago!

5. thatz cool but you cant be jackin your momz every time you wanna smoke now thats fucked up. just enough to make up what she took:eek:

6. lmao it probably was ur bud she took from you and you cant remember. most moms who smoke dont ground their kid after catching them and bitch about it. myabe ur mom thinks ur too young though i dunno