Just found an old roach in a coat in my closet from about a year ago...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Liverasta420, Oct 16, 2009.

1. AND IM GONNA SMOKE IT NOW!!! :smoking:

anybody else ever find bud from forever ago!? how long do you think it was sitting there waiting on you to just.. smoke it? hahaha

2. I once found a half a blunt in my friends glove compartment. Shit was like a year old he said and he stuffed it their cause he got pulled over by a cop. We smoked it that night and I must say I was royally fucked up.

3. Smoke it dude, come back and tell us if you got high :D

4. hell yea! Thats lucky the cops didnt find it, and thats awesome it got yall really high too. I just sprinkled a lil bit of a chron nug i got on top of the old roach and it doesnt taste that bad! It's blending together suspiciously well.. lol

5. Haha nice!
    Now and again i end up washing dope and find it the washing machine.
    Mmmmm..

6. Haha, this usually happens to me when my stash runs out. I start snooping around for where I might have left some behind. It's almost like going digging for gold, lol.

7. I guess Im older so Im "set in my ways" but, I got a nice lil lozenge tin that ALL of my roaches go in, ALL of my weed goes on my $.99 serving plate from goodwill, so I never loose anything:confused::smoking:

8. I found a ziplock bag burried under papers shoved in the back of a desk drawer with a couple grams I had forgotten about (for about a year)

9. But!
    The art of losing stuff, is so when you find it when you're dry, you can get blazed!

10. I've smoked roaches from well, WELL over a year old and they got me real nice and high.

enjoy man haha, because a cat pocket is a lot better place than where my roaches were.

11. I found my dad's old stash a while back, and collected all the shake from it, and was able to smoke a chillum's worth. It was dirt weed though, and probably 15+ years old.

12. I used to roll up in front of the keyboard. One day when I had a long day at work but no bud, I took the keys off and found enough shake for a small bowl and got reasonably baked

13. Haha, I could never do that man. Sometimes I eat at my computer and crumbs fall into the keyboard. Actually, whenever I give my keyboard a clean it's got a whole lot of dust and crap trapped there too.

14. I light a candle once and once the wax melted I saw something floating in the wax, and it was a preserved roach that was who knows how old. I must've thrown a roach in a lit candle and once it cooled it was hidden. :)

15. never lost weed in my 2yrs of toking.. tbh i dont see how people lose weed, when i got bud, my eye is on it like a hawk.

fuckin great lol