Just found an abandoned stash

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ThatWeedFiend, Apr 6, 2014.

1. My parents own a rental house that had only been vacant for about a month or two. We are in the process of remodeling it so we've been over there every weekend trying to get as much work done as possible. Anyways, I'm cleaning out a storage closet by myself. (the closet has three shelves low, medium, high, etc..) I finish cleaning the bottom two shelves and start on the third one. As I'm working my way around the shelf I notice a lighter out of the corner of my eye and immediately go for it. Low and behold it is the stash of the previous owner!! I'd say 2 grams of some what used to be mids, now schwagg, a metal pipe, eyrdrops, and these mysterious black balls in a ziplock maybe the size of a dab or two. I'm thinking its hash or something. But I don't know what I should do. Should I smoke it? Toss it? I don't know, just thought I'd share this cool find! Ps the black shit feels like hard rat shit. Not squishy lol

Sent from my EVO using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. I say toss the pipe, smoke the weed and black stuff I would toss since not 100% sure what it is...maybe light the black stuff on fire and smell it quick, there is a fair chance that it is hash.

3. A present from the weed fairy! Yay you!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. You lucky fucking bastard

How does one abandon something so important?

Them black balls are resin, I'd bet anything

5. Yeah I was gonna finish the bowl in this pipe, maybe 2 or 3 hits out of it then toss it or see if I can get some money out of it. Then definetly smoke the ganja, and ill try lighting the black stuff on fire!

6. Wouldn't resin stay squishy? These balls are hard, probably from being left there for a while. My bet is either resin or hash. Hoping for hash!

7. I would toss the pipe and the mysterious black balls.

8. Black balls could be some unmentionables...just saying.

9. Black stuff looks like low grade soft black hash but I wouldn't smoke it man - could be heroin, you just don't know and it's not worth the risk

10. looks like some resin/hash deffo not some h

11. Those balls are hash man, smoke that and get high as hell

- I love Mary Jane.

12. I appreciate all the insight. I havent done anything with the black balls yet. However I smelled them and the appear to smell like the herb so I will probably end up lighting one on fire and see if it is smokeable! Will be back with updates

13. Just smell the black stuff without lighting it.  If it's hash you'll know.

14. First off boil that pipe then you can sell it or use it if you please, i would warm up those "hash" balls in tin foil at about 150 for maybe 5 mins, not too sure im not great with the oven, just to soften them up then sell that to some dumb shits. Now that weed didnt look all too bad, although my friend has smoked old weed and said its pretty custy but if your down for it, toke it, if not sell it to the same dumb shits that would buy that hash, if there not down say youll knock the price down a little

15. Definitely don't throw the hash away...it's gonna get you higher than the weed does

16. "Rickey, are you smoking dirty ole foot hash?"

17. Not gonna lie, I took 3 decent hits out of the already packed, two month old bowl and it left me feelin pretty buzzed! Definetly happy I came across this, as I just ran out of bud yesterday:( But I have a new question. I have an older brother who I am pretty sure smokes but I am too afraid to approach him about it. He is eight years older than me so growing up I was never really close to him but he is still my brother. I want to approach him and see for sure if he puffs the cheeba. Then if he does, smoke with him but I can't think of a 'cool' way to do it. Any suggestions?

18. My thoughts as well.
    Never touch big black balls unless you are a woman.

"She was living in a single room with three other individuals. One of them was a male and the other two, well the other two were female. God only knows what they were up to in there. And furthermore, Susan, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to learn that all four of them habitually smoked marihuana cigarettes..... REEFERS"

19. Ask him if he smokes weed.

"She was living in a single room with three other individuals. One of them was a male and the other two, well the other two were female. God only knows what they were up to in there. And furthermore, Susan, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to learn that all four of them habitually smoked marihuana cigarettes..... REEFERS"

20. Just show him a picture of a cool bong and be like, dude look at this bong, then see what he says and depending on it you could probably gauge it.

"Let's blow some dro, Bro"