Just found a tiny single seed in my test bud

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by NoBigDeal, Oct 13, 2012.

1. S it said I have a massive LST sour diesel it's at 40 days flowering I believe this is actually a turbo diesel because of how fast it flowered, I dried some lower dense nugs and I found what seemed to a tiny seed it almost looked like a single node but I squished it it had a soft like shell and and and a little clear goo came out . This was a very very small one too,
    Is this common to happen ????
    I know that this is a
    Female , and do not see any signs of hermie

Any advise or anything thanks to all!!!

2. It happens.I wouldnt worrie you wont see many IMO.

3. Ok I am actually looking this up online right now, I didn't know this was so common

So it's the lower
    Buds that do this ?

4. I have had one seed on a female, about mid ways up the plant. It was only one seed, and I've only seen it happen once to my ladies. 40 Days in flowering and only one, you should be fine.

5. Thank you!!!

6. Ok did a lil more checking it seems almost all the lower buds have seeds in them not just a single seedn. Is this a hermie plant ? I have meet had these issues before

I also opens up a top bud and there were no seeds.

any info would be great!!

Thanks

7. did you run a steady 12/12 light cycle, if you did't it can cause morfidite plants witch will have a ton of small seeds in it and that sucks

8. Yes

But to get technical my my 3 1k lights are all on separate timers they come on within a min of each other and shut off uneven within a couple minutes but they the have 12 hrs 30 mins on and 11 hrs off

I fucked up seems