Just found a snake outside my grow room what kind is it?

Discussion in 'General' started by Diggity2Dank, Aug 4, 2011.

1. #21 bablok, Aug 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Awwwwwww thats sooooo fucking gross maaan i got goose bumbs shiiiit

2. Yea I think your dealing with a black racer, they move pretty fast, hence the name "racer." Also I got a pretty good laugh from the last bit :laughing:

3. At least you did't freak out and kill it. Animals just wanna chill like us.

4. The infamous Google :eek: (most likely)

5. Google is a beautiful thing! :D

Peace

6. I was just messing with him 'cause I posted the exact same thing on the last page. :p;)

Great minds think alike. :laughing:

7. Oh, didn't see your post :p

8. last time i caught one of those it bit me like 10 times lol

9. LMAO! I just noticed! Brilliant!!!! Good job junkiedays!

Peace

10. Yea man of course I dont even kill spiders in my house I put em in a cup and set em outside in my yard to do there thing.

11. #35 Sweetleaftoker, Aug 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    How'd you pick it up? I grabbed one by the tail and i almost freaked out but then i slammed it against the ground :D

12. Hahahahahahahahah :laughing:

13. I'd keep it and watch it grow, garter snakes are so friendly, but then again it probably likes it's freedom and ability to do whatever the fuck it wants.

14. only thing dangerous about it is that on its skin there can be salmonella, so i;'ve been told. So wash your hands after handling it!

15. Yep it's a gater and a very nice one at that they make great pets only need to eat once every 2 weeks don't need a huge tank and after the first day they're very docile

16. It is a ring pattern...if you shove its tail in its mouth! :D