1. Win a Personalized Grasscity Stoner Kit! Subscribe to our Youtube for a chance to WIN!
    Dismiss Notice

Just found a seed

Discussion in 'Absolute Beginners' started by xxdrippy, May 23, 2004.

1. I just found my first seed in some bud I just got. I have never grown any before or have any experience at all. Can anyone help me get started. I do live at home yet so it would have to be something small that I can keep hidden or would it be better to start it growing in a woods near to me? Please any information would be great because I am really interested in trying it out.
  2. better to do it outdoors, if you don't have your own place..........read the guide under this post........it'll help ya get started.........Peace out.........Sid
  3. YEah read sids grow guide it helped me out alot
    and do a search too

You might want to see if it will germinate first
  4. Yeah you gotta read a lot.. I just started here after at least 2 months of research. I hope it's enough :) I almost got all of my info through the city. Thanks everybody :)
  5. Thanks. I'll read up on all the information here and hopefully this little girl sprouts!
  6. you can't just up and decide to grow. It's gonna take a lot of homework because there is a lot more to learn than most people think. I've been doin a lot of research and just wanna say thx to everyone at grasscity for helpin out.

Grasscity Deals Near You