Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

just found a new dealer but he needs the money in advance what should i do

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ToastyBowl, Jul 5, 2011.

1. so my old friend i went to school with told me about this guy and he gave me his number, he told me hes legit and all. so i texted him today and asked what he had available. all he has is corn, which is fine i just wanna smoke and he sells it cheap 5/g. so i said ill buy a quarter and he said $30 but he needs the money so he can pick the weed up and drop it back off. is this normal and should i bhe worried? he seems like a cool guy and its just $30 but i dont want to lose my money. what should i do?

2. When I was in high school I had my money stolen twice from trusting people saying they need the money first, either get him to show you the weed first or ask him if you can come pick it up with him

3. Find a different dealer. That guy is jusat preying on your newness.

4. Just dont do it OP

5. Sounds completely fraudulent. If he's a dealer, he should have enough principal to buy at least a moderate amount of bud to push. Do not front him the money, it will be taken from you.

6. Umm don't ? Haha

7. don't do it. i wouldn't even do it if it was one of my friends i was buying from

8. Do not do it! Never front money ever! Very very common beginner mistake. And a quarter for $30? That's gonna be some mexican dirt weed.

9. I get 30 a quarter of mids.

And trust me I know Mexican Schwag

10. I had more money taken from me yesterday by doing this then you'll spend on weed in over a year... don't doit OP.. just don't doit...

11. dont do it!

12. ask him how far he has to go, how long etc...guage reaction...

13. alright thanks guys i wont do it. but now i have no weed :(

14. I'd laugh in his face, tell him I needed a real dealer, and ask him if he could hook me up with his dealer rather than him act like a lousy middleman. (not offensively though, just bring the reality into the situation)

15. Say no, spurn his advances!

16. this i like

17. "I need my muh-f*ckin weed in advance."

18. He is gonna rip you off

19. If he has to go and get it, you might as well go with him so that you can meet the dealer yourself. You are dealing with a middleman, and this middleman might just run off with your $30.

20. Middlemen are legendary for shorting you on your sack, charging you twice as much as they should, etc. Legendary.