Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just found a long lost piece:)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by smokers, Apr 22, 2012.

1. Haha I just found a long lost piece. It has been missing for over a year haha I guess I hid it and forgot where I put it so today I was looking for my remote and I opened this box in my room and boom there it is :O I was so excited and happy!

2. Reunion, yay!

3. always cool to find a long lost friend

4. Im still waiting to find my long lost piece. I bought a wee little 3" glass pipe almost a year ago and I'll be damned if I can remember where I put that little fucker

5. [quote name='"smokers"']Haha I just found a long lost piece. It has been missing for over a year haha I guess I hid it and forgot where I put it so today I was looking for my remote and I opened this box in my room and boom there it is :O I was so excited and happy![/quote]

Pictures? :D

6. Clean that shit before using it. No telling what's been growing in there. There's plenty of guides on GC to find out how

7. haha right now i'm currently missing a nice little spoon my brother got off here awhile back. Last we remember having it was when we smoked our grinders kief out of it.. lol so who fucking knows:smoke::cool:

8. Youre one lucky bastard.

9. This :eek:

10. my friend borrowed my piece a long time ago about 5 years to be exact. what a surprise it was to me that he found it and gave it back to me on 4/20.... was pretty awesome.

11. Haha nice. I recently went over to a friends house to smoke a rained check birthday blunt. He handed me an old bowl i left over there over a year ago. I completely forgot about it. Pleasant surprise.