Just found a good beer........Stella Artois

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by brett119, Mar 12, 2012.

1. My friend picked some up the other night cause we haven't tried yet......man I wish we found this stuff a couple years ago. It has a nice skunky flavor and doesn't fill you up real fast. I prefer a good lager. Sure beats the hell out of Budweiser

2. Yes Stella is a sweet sweet lady and I love her.

If you have been drinking Bud then there is a brave new world out there for you to discover :D

3. Haha yea I grew up on bud lol, its what the old man drank. Magic Hat #9 is also bomb

4. I don't drink much, but when I do...it's either becks, stella or newcastle...or bud haha

5. My eldest son brews his own! The latest is a molasses flavored beer, but he's done a citrus beer, and various spiced beers. I know he's done lagers, too.

Granny

6. One of my friends is opening up a small micro brewery. He makes some quality brew, probably better than anything I've bought from a store. He's been doing it small scale for the past 5 years now he's finally got a space set up to brew

7. My cousin goes snowboarding in around Europe all the time and apparently Stella is a chick beer over there. And it's not a new beer at all, it's on tap at every bar i've been to.

8. Natty Light is the only way to go