Just found a finger in my cheerios..

Discussion in 'General' started by Smokeebear, Oct 20, 2009.

1. I lied and you're reading this so, Hello. Well GC, I done it. I got myself a brand new, first real job. As of tomorrow, I'm going to be working at Ford. Finally, I was able to do something in co-op and after nearly two months, I got it. Now I don't get paid considering it's an educational exp etc, but after my semester, if I preform well, I get hired and there's even an apprenticeship waiting on the other side.

I finally have a look at my future, and it's fucked. Shiet, I'mma be a working class citizen soon.

Didn't mean to sound like a bragging thread, I'm just stoked as hell and thought I'd spread the news. Good things are a happenin', so I will smoke up big this weekend for all those who are doing the things they love, and living life as they please.

Keep on trucking :smoking:

2. I thought you would be that one guy that found a severed arm in a cooler.

I was disappointed.

How is doing work for a company and not getting paid considered a job? I would call it a scam.

3. Winner

4. congrats op

5. same mansame :(
    same mansame :(

6. It's called school, Co-op? It's all about doing the job and preforming and if you're good, you get a full time job and or even an apprenticeship where I would be able to goto Uni or College for the best auto courses they've got, and the government pays 85% of my tuition. I agree about the no pay, but thats why theres odd jobs around.

7. i has a belly button

8. I thought you were going to say something stupid like yeah, I'm so stoned, it was my own finger.

Congratulations! Sounds like a good oppotunity for gain in the future. Why not go for it! :)

9. Taking someones excitement and shitting all over it? Id call you a dick.

10. ok .

11. im gunna have to agree with you on this one, Sir bluntman00.

12. ಠ_ಠ

you sir, get the look of disapproval

13. Congrats man... I may be getting a job soon as well. I can't even begin to describe how much I need one.