Just for the record...

Discussion in 'General' started by theGDOne, Oct 15, 2010.

1. I'm watching "the Union" documentary for the second time and I'm at the point where they're talking about whether or not marijuana is a "gateway" drug.

I'm stoned out of my mind right now and I can assure you I absolutely, ABSOLUTELY do not want cocaine or heroin hahaha. Therefore proof, weed is not a gateway drug.

such silliness. what are you guys' thoughts?

2. it's not a gateway drug however that statement has slight truth to it cause after you smoke weed for a very long time you never get nearly as high as you used to. so therefore if you still want to be really really high you have to try another possibly "harder" drug. and if weed was the first "drug" *cough* herb* cough* you ever tried than in essence it could be called a gateway drug. if you know what i mean.:smoke:

3. haha woord i feel that.

but man, if you can't learn to appreciate the relaxation and good vibes weed brings you then you don't really DESERVE a better high, in my opinion haha. even if you've smoked it for so long, it'll still give you a high. and it's a glorious thing if I do say so myself.