Just For The Fuck of It

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Feelin'Alright, Sep 5, 2008.

1. #1 Feelin'Alright, Sep 5, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2008
    My substance count today was:

+/- 5g Marijuana
    4mg Ativan
    1mg Klonopin
    1 airplane bottle of Jacky Daniels

It started about 5:30pm on Thursday, smoked a couple joints, took 4 Ativan of my grandparents, got a 1mg Klonopin from my bro's girlfriend. We smoked a blunt around 7:00pm or so and I chugged the little airplane bottle of Whiskey. The whiskey was enough to get a slight buzz and then smoking that blunt after all that, I was set. The confusion of the chilled-back buzz from the pills was battling with that stoned high. It was great. We finished the blunt and I got back home around 8pm or so. Just been letting it slowly dwindle away....

I just wanted to share this story.... Let's get some more people to post about their most recent drug intake....

EDIT: I kinda realized that this thread was pointless, mostly because when people make a post in any thread up here it almost always about what sorta drugs they got into that day, or in the past few.

2. i dont have any good stories right now but saturday night i will party! but my most recent multiple drug day was prob when i split an eighth of shrooms and smoked a lot of weed. one of the best days of my life shrooms are sick and it was my first time.

3. yo im trying shrooms in like 2 weeks man, im eating 3 dry ones, can't weight

4. My recent fav. combo of drugs has to be acid+weed. :hello:

5. Acid + ketamine + nitrous = fun-filled day

6. ^^^oh man, blaze, then like 10 minutes after have a nice bump of k, you will be goooone..

7. I'm on the best drugs around, shrooms and X, when I'm gone off a pill, ain't no tellin what's nex'. I got it for cheap, whatever you need, cocaine, hero'n, and I even got speed. I smoked all my purple, I ain't sellin no weed, but my white boy's got the line on that PCP. Right now, lights out, I got the best you ever snort. Drug money, got the coke, got the weed, got the hero'n, got the speed, whatever you need, we got that drug...Carry weed by the trunkload, shrooms by the eighth, come and holla'tcha Kuzz, aye holla over here, spend your dollas over here, shit I got pills too. Whatever you want, it's all on you...

:smoke:

8. A whole eighth of shrooms??? No, impossible.

9. Bay represent! motha fucka. hot as fuck right now feelin cooooo

10. Swear tho! it's about 85 out here by the beach in frisco n I just got back from downtown it's seriously over 100 on market st

11. i'm pretty excited today

i got 2 gs of blow and a blunt with master kush and GD fucking P kief on sprinkled on top

plus i got a little mountain of kief beside me from my grinder :hello:
    but thats just to get me through the day

i'm gonna get trashed later on tonight :D

i needed this though, a shitty week

bout to be blazeddddddddddddddddd

12. nice dude. .

i was feeling like you last night,

ate 130 mg of synthetic THC and went to sleep

for the fuck of it

and when i woke up at 3am to pee my eyes were fire truck red
    and ive never felt so baked

:smoke: