just for fun, but will it work?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by blackmajik2021, May 29, 2006.

1. me and 2 of my freinds found this really cool spot in our town where we figured we would just plant a few seeds and see what happens, we dont plan on taking care of them or anything, just letting them do their thing. i was wondering if they would grow at all because its just a plant, and like all other plants theyre designed to grow naturally. also i read that i should germinate in a cup of water but im reading here that you shouldent? also nobody really specifies how much sprout you should have before planting the seeds. (i planted 3 seeds with no germination a few days ago and im planting some now after the sprouts pop out of the seeds i have in the cup.)

also this is just for fun to see if it will work, and if it does we will probably toke some but its not for large consumption or to have the best stuff or anything.

any tips? thanks in advance.

2. Well it CAN work butit has to get enough sunlight, it needs water, and it has to be where animals/people wont touch it, if you can somehow make all 3 of them happen then yes it will grow.Heres a guide for germination. http://forum.grasscity.com/showthread.php?t=15076.Have fun with your grow.

3. someone i know planted like 5seeds right next to the police station they grew aprox 1m tall before they even noticed :D