Just Finished My Tent.

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by jose_rodz148, Apr 18, 2014.

1. Hi everyone! I'm a noob in the growing hobby and I have nothing but questions. I just built a tent out of PVC and panda film that measures 2'x2'x40". I think it came out fine, even got my seeds in the mail today too. Now the tent is pretty much closed up, but nowhere near air-tight, especially with the flap I have covering the front. I plan on using either a 135W LED, which covers the 2'x2' space according to the manufacturer, or a bunch of 40W CFLs. Still haven't really decided yet because funds are a little prohibitive. I didn't want to go HPS because the power draw with that and the fans would be a little much for right now. Perhaps down the line and certainly if I decide to make my tent bigger. But my concern has to do with ventilation. Besides an air scrubber and a clip-on fan, do I need to include a fan bringing in fresh air from the outside? I know, sounds like a silly question with an obvious answer, but I wanna know if I'm gonna have to cut a hole in the tent so I can bring fresh air in. Thanks for the attention and I hope I get the help I need for when I finally start growing. 

2. This will be my space. 

Just need a suggestion as to what I have left to do. And as you can see in the pic, there's a crossbar where I plan on hanging the scrubber from. What's left?

Attached Files: