Just Finished my Stealth Cabinet Grow [Need Approval]

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by LARob, Feb 26, 2012.

1. Will you be vegging with 2700k or is that just for flowering?

2. Very nice but your 2700k is for flowering you should put a6500k bulb for veg

3. Anyways I can use it for veg? I am at a budget, is there anyway to decrease the amount of light that comes out ?
    This is for an autoflower grow so the light must be on 24/7 and it grows like in 45 days

4. make a couple of light traps.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okDjbmDyUBc]Making a light trap for your stealth cabinet - YouTube[/ame]

5. Love your setup by the way!

6. Oh, you're good :D auto+ 2700k is fine

Will you be posting your grow? I'm interested.

7. [quote name='"LARob"']

Anyways I can use it for veg? I am at a budget, is there anyway to decrease the amount of light that comes out ?
    This is for an autoflower grow so the light must be on 24/7 and it grows like in 45 days[/quote]

You can check out my autoflowering plant I got goin right now and I would veg wit the 6500k they are only 15 bucks on amazon and I'm actually doing 18/6 and is growing big as fck and it's only been 20 days

8. tHANK YOU :) It's actuallys the first thing I have ever constructed :p

The light trap seems very confusing :S What does it do exactly? Does it trick the light or does it keep temperatures lower?

9. #10 LARob, Feb 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2012
    I am trying to grow mine small, but what would happen if I grew with my current light while in veg state?

10. Light has a hard if not impossible time making right angles without reflection.
    Build something like a periscope out of piping without the mirrors and lenses.
    Or make an "s"shape out of flexible tube
    Voila! No more light leaks

11. Wanna stay small. Stay with current light.

12. i thought mylar had to be laid perfectly flat or else it is prity much useless?

13. If this is true I will just nail them straight. Is it true? I would like some source because this could be important

14. ^as flat as possible, you can increase yield as much as 40% if you contain and reflect your light efficiently.

15. It keep lights from entering (or leaving) your cab but lets air flow in or out.